STAT's out indefinitely...

quiggle

Starter
are you being funny sayin "come back"

he probably caused the injury so he can take time off and go back to Florida to take part in Trayvon protests

RyanAhmed

Rookie
Trautwig FAIL.

Did anybody hear Al Trautwig about Amar'e's bulging "dick"? LOLOLOL :teeth:

I think he meant disk, just saying.

"Amar'e will be out indefinitely with a bulging dick....disk"

:gony:

KingCharles34

All Star
Wow :lol:

This is too bad for Stat, he was finally showing signs of life again. If he could comeback in a week or two i think he'd have a chance of getting his form back but anymore then 2 weeks (and that might even be pushing it) and he might as well sit out the rest of the year.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Wow :lol:

This is too bad for Stat, he was finally showing signs of life again. If he could comeback in a week or two i think he'd have a chance of getting his form back but anymore then 2 weeks (and that might even be pushing it) and he might as well sit out the rest of the year.

I think Atari's done. His scoring was already down to 17 points, and with a buldging disk, he'll be lucky to average 15 points next year. That's 100 million down the drain.

KingCharles34

All Star
^ Sadly, that could very well be true

Im assuming he has 2 options: physical therapy or surgery. Its not looking good...

He was great to watch in Phoenix and he had some good moments in NY, but I think its time to say RIP to Stat

skisloper

Starter
Seems to make sense why he was playing so cautious for the first half of the season......I feel terrible for him but if he cannot make it back and retires due to injury does his money get wiped off our Cap.....

smokes

Huge Member
Seems to make sense why he was playing so cautious for the first half of the season......I feel terrible for him but if he cannot make it back and retires due to injury does his money get wiped off our Cap.....

He ain't gonna retire I'm pretty sure. I don't think it's the end of the world either everyone just needs to be positive and wish STAT the best in his recovery :crossfingers:

kinein

Benchwarmer

Not going to retire. He just can't play for a while - needs to rehab and recover.

KingCharles34

All Star
lol they just made fun of Trautwig on sportscenter. One dude was like "And wait for this....Amare has a...buldging disk and the other dude said good job. Thats not verbatim but its close

petescud

Starter
I have bulging disc in my back and facet syndrome. My back literally locks up from time to time. I'm out of commission for like a week at a clip. Thanks God it only happens like 2-3x a year.

With that said, i'm 55 years old, and i had bulging disc since about 40. It didn't start locking up till i was like 46, so long story short, i don't feel Amar;e is in any worst shape then Patrick Ewings knees were in all those years. Lots of ice after games, and lots of stetching, and know what bothers your back the most, and try to eliminate it, or adjust.

I think Amar'e realizes in a few days that Ice is his best friend now and heat sucks ass...we'll see...i'm sure this didn't just happen, and he was playing fine

masri01

Rookie
I hope he will be back for the HEAT game which is in 3 weeks. Im flying from Melbourne to watch this game, and would love to see him in action!