11 Guys You'll Always Find Playing Pick Up Basketball

lol Every spring when im first trying to get my legs back, i dont have my normal lateral quickness so i have a habit if kneeing my opponents in the thigh when they try to drive by me. I cant stop myself from doing it, im naturally a dirty player. I was fouling the sh*t out of dudes the other day lol. But you'll never see me call a foul, i dont think there should be any fouls when your playin street ball.

I'm cool with playing no fouls if the people playing are good, have respect and don't need fouls to actually play the game.

I played a game where people weren't worried about calling fouls and we were playing to 21 and my team was up 20 to 8. My teammates kept passing me the rock and one of their guys would run up and literally grab my arms and yank them down when I was trying to shoot. This went on about 5 or 6 times until they got the score down to 20 to 15. I finally had a teammate run up and set a pick/body check the guy into the fence so we could win the game. After the game the guy came up to me and said "nice shot...I had you shut down there for a while though...."

uhhh....yeah.