Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 376

Thread: KNICKS vs MAGIC OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - MARCH 28, 2012

  1. #346
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Just goes to show you what a decent coach could do with this team. They are finally a basketball team... finally.

  2. #347
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default すごい!

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    like Robin the boyee wonder to your Bat Man?
    of course, you are the king of game threads, it would be my honor.
    thanks for props.

    Batman and Robin? NEVER!

    Dude, I copy and paste. You create. Major difference. Same goes for Dzwonsson.

    I need to get on to that.

    Just dubbed the Hawks game. Keen?

    _____________________________

    AMazing defensive, team oriented win.

    The league needs to add tap out rebounds as actual rebounds for TC. He's been incredible in that regard throughout this entire 8-1 run.

    SHUMP - Pistol Grip Pump! Wow. Phenomenal on both ends. Quentin Bitch-hard-son was clearly BEYOND frustrated that Shump was choking their perimeter game. Eat a fat one.

    Davis, savvy.

    Jorts did well on the glass, but, as Woodson said, dude's gotta get a better engine.

    Amazing win, and a catapult as we go in against the Hawks after they've lost to both Boston and Milwaukee in their last 2. I really don't think they have what it takes to roll with this crew of stingy pirates! RAaaaaaaaggggghhhh.

  3. #348
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    When Lin gets back he has to feed Melo the ball like Baron did. Allow him to lead and create for others when the double comes. He certainly can't just come back playing like a shooting guard.
    There were like 6 people acting like SG. What are you talking about?

    Do you ALWAYS have to say something negative about Lin. I mean the guys not even playing.

  4. #349
    Superstar WVKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by kinein
    There were like 6 people acting like SG. What are you talking about?

    Do you ALWAYS have to say something negative about Lin. I mean the guys not even playing.
    Is this guy talking about the same jeremy lin that went UNDEFEATED when Melo was out.Melo might be the star but Jeremy lin is running this team b/c thats what pg's are supposed to do.Lin does'nt quit on his team like one player did too.Lin does'nt cry and moan either when he is not getting his way like a certin player does.

  5. #350
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    426
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    KO'ers are so predictable.

    When Linsanity was going on, they wanted Melo to fit in when he came back.

    Now Knicks went on a three-game winning streak, all of a sudden Lin is the one who needed to fit in when he comes back.

    Obviously no one believes that Melo and Lin can co-exist. WTF.

  6. #351
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by WVKnickfan
    Is this guy talking about the same jeremy lin that went UNDEFEATED when Melo was out.Melo might be the star but Jeremy lin is running this team b/c thats what pg's are supposed to do.Lin does'nt quit on his team like one player did too.Lin does'nt cry and moan either when he is not getting his way like a certin player does.
    Yah! Its beyond predictable. You know that the hate is strong ~ when instead of celebrating the players that played and the team - they decide to pick on a guy that didn't even play. Some very ungrateful fans, who don't appreciate the : NEVER QUIT, NEVER GIVEUP in some of the new stars on the team!

    But back to dancing because haters gonna hate.


  7. #352
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by VeryGundy
    KO'ers are so predictable.
    Not only that, some live with a terribly short/selective memory. How did Knicks and their fans feel at a time when they were 8-15?
    They were seemly out of playoff. Absolutely despair and looking for anything that can spark the team. One of the problems EVERYONE pointed out was: Knicks has no PG!

    For some miracle chain of events, in came Lin and uplifted the Knicks to another level and a catalyst in bringing something the team didn't have: winning attitude.

    Lin isn't flashy or athletic, nor will he be the best PG in the league anytime soon. But people love his hustle. He is the blue-collar of an NBA player. And to have so much against him in most of the threads is purely blinded by...passion (hate to use the word 'hate').

    BTW, great win for the team and especially happy for Melo and hope his long slump is ancient history!

  8. #353
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by Cuckoo
    Not only that, some live with a terribly short/selective memory. How did Knicks and their fans feel at a time when they were 8-15?
    They were seemly out of playoff. Absolutely despair and looking for anything that can spark the team. One of the problems EVERYONE pointed out was: Knicks has no PG!

    For some miracle chain of events, in came Lin and uplifted the Knicks to another level and a catalyst in bringing something the team didn't have: winning attitude.

    Lin isn't flashy or athletic, nor will he be the best PG in the league anytime soon. But people love his hustle. He is the blue-collar of an NBA player. And to have so much against him in most of the threads is purely blinded by...passion (hate to use the word 'hate').

    BTW, great win for the team and especially happy for Melo and hope his long slump is ancient history!
    Couldn't have said it better.

  9. #354
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    929
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Great win, i missed it, because i was out getting drunk.But these are the kind of wins, we need for the rest of the year.

  10. #355
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,705
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by MusketeerX
    Just goes to show you what a decent coach could do with this team. They are finally a basketball team... finally.
    Hard to believe that dumping D'Antoni made the difference but results don't lie. Shorthanded, missing a couple of key pieces in Stat and Lin and still beat one of the top 10 teams in the league.

  11. #356
    Superstar MSGhobo247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MSG
    Posts
    794
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by kinein

    So off topic but is this what my tax money is going too?!?!? (although that is kinda awesome)

    This game was amazing to be at. I have season tickets and the seats next to me are owned by the NBA so last night I sat next to David Kahn and I'm not even that close to the court. At first he was sort of a jerk and didn't want to talk to anyone but as I was checking the stats to other games he was asking me about updates. I guess he wanted to see a real team play ball.

    Ps. I tried to work a little TD and Fields and Jorts for Love trade be he wash't having it.
    Last edited by MSGhobo247; Mar 29, 2012 at 08:13.

  12. #357
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    I sometimes have a habit of visiting opposition's fan forum after a huge Knicks win. Last night was no exception. Absolutely hilarious!

    One predicted a 36-point win by Magic.

    Here is one post from a six-year-old member that tops them all...

    One member wrote:

    seriously, what is our problem playing against teams shorn of stars?

    it's just like someone said in the first page of this post "a random benchwarmer will score 30pts (tonight for the Knicsk)"

    Old timer replied:

    It was me. Say hello to Shumpert. He'll Shumpert the heck outta your team.

    This team melts down so nicely in national TV it's artistic. They melt like a nice velveeta cheese in a grilled cheese sandwich.

  13. #358
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    929
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Hard to believe that dumping D'Antoni made the difference but results don't lie. Shorthanded, missing a couple of key pieces in Stat and Lin and still beat one of the top 10 teams in the league.
    It's really not that hard to believe, the guy was an idiot.If you know anything about ball, you'd see he wasn't to bright, and for all the ko'ers that supported that retard, i know they saw it, but didn't want to admit they were wrong.

  14. #359
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by fender0577
    It's really not that hard to believe, the guy was an idiot.If you know anything about ball, you'd see he wasn't to bright, and for all the ko'ers that supported that retard, i know they saw it, but didn't want to admit they were wrong.
    Actually some of us did a while ago:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


  15. #360
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    929
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by p0nder
    Actually some of us did a while ago:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Thanks, i was just saying...

Similar Threads

  1. Game 2: Knicks @ Celtics 4/19
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 291
    Last Post: Apr 20, 2011, 18:08
  2. I feel bad for Marbury, having to carry the Celtics
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: Nov 10, 2010, 17:15
  3. What to do with Curry
    By LJ4ptplay in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: Mar 11, 2010, 14:53
  4. Game 1: NYK@MIA 10/28 7:30PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: Oct 31, 2009, 00:36
  5. Farewell Marbury???
    By lanceroy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Jul 10, 2008, 18:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •