Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking: Stoudemire Update

Originally Posted by CoolRunnings
    That would be great if he can come back for atleast 1 regular season game. But I want to know how he feels the day after. How his back reacts to in game action and how it responds the following days. I hope this is a lesson to the league and David Stern that this condensed season wasn't the greatest idea and they should have just went with like 50-55 games.
    If it was 50-55 games we wouldn't make the playoffs IMO.

Originally Posted by abcd
    AmarKNEE StoudRETIRE
    his knee isn't giving him problems, which is actually pretty encouraging considering those concerns. his back acting up a second time sucks though. In conclusion, this nickname sucks. work on it.

Originally Posted by abcd
    AmarKNEE StoudRETIRE

Originally Posted by p0nder
    his knee isn't giving him problems, which is actually pretty encouraging considering those concerns. his back acting up a second time sucks though. In conclusion, this nickname sucks. work on it.
    You can't be sure that the two aren't related, though. Either way it's going to be a tough decision; get him back a bit early and let him work off the cobwebs, or rest him fully and get him back in Game 1 with severe oxidation.

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    I agree with both of you in that Amar'e needs to recover within two weeks. Having him playing out there with the rest of the guys while shaking off the rust will be enormous to our chances of making it deep in the playoffs. We don't want him to play his first game back in our very first playoff game.
    Yea I'm hoping he comes back in two weeks so he has time to shake the rust off like you said and because the team is gonna need him.

Hopefully Amare pulls through

Veteran

Lightbulb I am not worried about Stats injury

We wouldnt have this LOADED roster if it wasnt for Stat signing on, plus busting his chops the first season by taking us on several winning streaks.
    I notice the majority of our Knicks roster perform at their best to impress Stat/Melo/Chandler....this is why I didnt want to release Balkman, u give Balkman two peremeter shooters (Novak & Smith), Balkman will take care of the rebounding, shotblocking, and put backs.

I actually want Jefferies to return before Stat....the lineup of Jefferies, Melo, and Jorts in the frontcourt has not happen yet, and it need to happen so the trio could pickup some playingtime in 3 to 4 games to co-exist before Stat come back, although I dont want to mess-up the great chemistry of Jefferies & Novak as a tandem, but we have to work on some strong frontcourt lineups to put in when Tyson Chandler is resting on the bench or in foul trouble.