Knicks @ Hawks: Fri, March 30th @ 7:30pm. Bird Hunting To Ascend

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redarmy81

Rookie
There is only one word to describe this game so far: DISASTER!

i can't believe we are only down by 9.. that shows that with just a little more from everyone except melo and shump and we would have the lead. but how the hell we gonna do that with the way fields, bd and jr have been playing..

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
I would not complain if shump & melo take all the shots for the rest of the game
member15202.png

Kiyaman

Legend
they've both been terrible but i gotta say jr is worse.. 0-6 shooting. no points 1 turnover, and 4 fouls already..

how the hell were guys complaining about lins turnovers when lin is in his 2nd year while BD has been in the league sooooo long and still has as many or more turnovers than lin.. he has no plan in his game. just runs around and turns the ball over..

u answered your own question....Davis body stop being a 30 minute player 3 or 4 years ago, and Smith has always been a 24 minute player.
Shump is the only player out there with energy

Now BD on the bike. Well, if we don't win the championship this year, at least our stars will be more than ready for the Tour de France

Huge shot for Melo. Only 5 points going into the 4th, the only question is does this suddenly very thin rotation have enough left to close this game out hard

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo is feelin it right now, he loves being "the man" and thats why he was struggling so much, let that man rock

lets go boys down 5 on the road missing 2 starters and a key reserve, we got this, we hungey

Seba

Benchwarmer
Im' not watching, but 5 points is nothing coming into the fourth. It's winnable. Time to man up. We can't let Boston get away!