Knicks @ Hawks: Fri, March 30th @ 7:30pm. Bird Hunting To Ascend

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
we need a 3 by novak ..

member15202.png

TakMan

Rotation player
Both Chandler and Novak 0-0 ...

with these numbers im seriously not surprised we're down by 12...

That's one part of it. The other is Chandler's uncharacteristic lack of post 'D'. There's no effort or desire whatsoever from him. Davis is not stepping up to the occassion either. Generally an extremely bad first half.

smokes

Huge Member
Well in typical Knicks fashion have a good game, followed by a let down game..I know the hawks have a better record but we are a better team what the f**k !!

member15202.png

On paper we are not a better team when Amare Lin and Jefferies are all out.

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
On paper we are not a better team when Amare Lin and Jefferies are all out.

I know those guys are all important to our team, but even w/o those guys this is a winnable game for us no excuse to be down 12 it's not the heat or bulls it's the freaking hawks..

member15202.png

redarmy81

Rookie
melo aint gonna win this game by himself.. how about some help from the rest of the team..

i just cant believe how this team can variate so much from game to game. go from so good to so bad in just 2 days. its crazy..

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I know those guys are all important to our team, but even w/o those guys this is a winnable game for us no excuse to be down 12 it's not the heat or bulls it's the freaking hawks..

member15202.png
Hawks are a decent team, i think you may be under rating them... they been playing good basketball even without horford

redarmy81

Rookie
last game orlando had only 49 points late in the 3rd quarter. now the hawks already have more than that at the half. there's no D at all.

Benchwarmer
Considering everything that has transpired this season, and I
realize I have limited experience with this game, but I think the
Knicks have been doing darn good!

:gony: