Knicks @ Hawks: Fri, March 30th @ 7:30pm. Bird Hunting To Ascend

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyk_nyk

All Star
Yeah something is definitely wrong. Its being reported that Woodson doesn't know "when" and "if" Lin will return anytime soon.

Once again, Lin was on a post game show saying he felt fine and was only missing the next game as a precaution. There must be some structural damage somewhere in his knee. Management just doesn't want to report it yet.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I really wish this man was playing. Came across his highlight video in college look at my man JJ finishing around the rim.

its funny that he doesn't play that way anymore, he never was over athletic and was just a pure high energy player, he could easily be a 10 and 7 guy for us

p0nder

Starter
maybe they are just resting Lin as a precaution to give Baron/bibby/douglas more minutes before the playoffs.

It's another big game against an eastern conference playoff team. should be good.

unloopme

Benchwarmer
Great thread as per usual, CrazyBro.
Sucks Lin is out, but better safe than sorry. Let him rest that knee as long as he needs too, rather than do more damage. BDiddy and Shump can hold it down for a bit at the point. Mr. Potato Wood needs to use that bench, even if it means getting TD back in the mix. As long as D is our main focus, we can hang and bang with them all. Looking forward to getting some kind of healthy sooner than later though.

jzero29

Rotation player
Well

everytime i get excited...the knicks blow it. Like the loss to toronto. But they pick me back up, with a huge win in orlando. Now it's ATL? will the Knicks nation cheer or jeer? hopefully they don't embarass us again. We can win this game and I'd much rather jump out of the 8th spot up to 4,5 or 6 if possible.
Lets see what these knicks got!

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
Everyone. Before You Guys Watch The Game. Remember To Buy A Mega Million Lotto Ticket. It Might Be Worth Over 640 Million Dollars! Hey U Never Know!

wian

Benchwarmer
Good Evening guys from Melbourne Down Under ! :beer:

Hope we win this big game ! :gony:

Benchwarmer
:mrgreen::gony:

go-knicks-glitter.gif

finestrg

Rotation player
BD so friggin' nonchalant with the ball. Just make the standard passes...This guy's always lookin' to put a little hot sauce on his delieveries...Unnecessary man. Friggin' game just started