Knicks @ Hawks: Fri, March 30th @ 7:30pm. Bird Hunting To Ascend

+ Rep Poll: How many dimes will Melo have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redarmy81

Rookie
Considering everything that has transpired this season, and I
realize I have limited experience with this game, but I think the
Knicks have been doing darn good!

:gony:

so you think a team with this talent, and fighting for the 8th seed in the playoffs, (who knows if we get it considering we have the 5th toughest schedule while the bucks have the easiest schedule remaining) has done pretty darn good?

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
I swear I will loose my mind if I hear any BD supporters complain about how lin turns the ball over ..

member15202.png

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We look like we have absolutely no idea what we're doing out there... why aren't we playing Tyson more? Why hasn't Novak shoot even once yet? WTF is Davis thinking he's doing?

redarmy81

Rookie
the best way to describe Baron Davis is that he looks like a headless chicken running around on the court.. no idea where he is or what he's doing.

Kiyaman

Legend
Slow down everyone....what do the Knicks have to do to bring the lead down to 4 or 2 points before the start of the 4th

Benchwarmer
so you think a team with this talent, and fighting for the 8th seed in the playoffs, (who knows if we get it considering we have the 5th toughest schedule while the bucks have the easiest schedule remaining) has done pretty darn good?
Yes, with everything that has happened this season.
You don't have to agree with me. JMO! :smokin: