Thread: Need help finding this Vid!

Hybrid View

Default Need help finding this Vid!

This is quite random but, does anyone know where I can find that behind-the-scenes McDonalds All-American game trip that features Amare & STAT? I remember someone posting it WAY back when but I could not find it...

I remember there was a scene when melo and stat were sitting in the car and melo was complaining about how he had to get out of the car. Also when they first explained their nickames (Stat & Melo) and their meanings. I remember it being hilarious.. if anyone could find it, it would be awesome!

I remember a game highlights vid being posted this season but I don't remember where, nor do I know of this video with the car trip stuff. I'd like to see that though.

I was the guy that posted the game highlights but I haven't seen that video

Originally Posted by kylepicklehead
    This is quite random but, does anyone know where I can find that behind-the-scenes McDonalds All-American game trip that features Amare & STAT? I remember someone posting it WAY back when but I could not find it...

I remember there was a scene when melo and stat were sitting in the car and melo was complaining about how he had to get out of the car. Also when they first explained their nickames (Stat & Melo) and their meanings. I remember it being hilarious.. if anyone could find it, it would be awesome!
    Which year, 2002? I found this via Youtube:

NOTE: A talent-thick pool of high school basketball stars including Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh,
    Amare Stoudemire and Game MVP JJ Redick took to MSG for the 25th anniversary McDonald's
    All American High School Basketball Game

Originally Posted by kylepicklehead

idk if Amare is there but i know Stat is!!