Has Woodson grown as a Coach

TakMan

Rotation player
I think he's also suddenly enforced his offensive style on the team. This team has relied fully on ISO's over the past three games. Problem is when Anthony stops making shots, the team's offence remains deadlocked (see 4th quarter vs Indiana). That way if the defence isn't up to scratch, there's no way the game will be won (see 4th quarter vs Indiana). Some offensive variety wouldn't harm the team. We definitely have multiple threats to utilise on offence.

skisloper

Starter
Hopefully that he learned his lesson that if Smith is cold and Landry is hot then put Landry in.............Fields is either on or off ..so when he is on let him play...

And although I think Jordan is not ready....let him play defense against at the end of the quarters on Howard...if he fouls him who cares....

Kiyaman

Legend
Hopefully that he learned his lesson that if Smith is cold and Landry is hot then put Landry in.............Fields is either on or off ..so when he is on let him play...

And although I think Jordan is not ready....let him play defense against at the end of the quarters on Howard...if he fouls him who cares....

We need Jordans 3 to 4 fouls a game....Jordan bigman talent is the same as the average bigman rookie talent. Not giving Jordan any playingtime to pickup a move or two from Tyson Chandler or Stat on offense/defense this season....has me questioning Woodson coaching tactics.

What I mean is....PG-Lin & PF-Stat is missing with injuries from the starting lineup, who did Woody replace them with? PG-Davis & rookie combo-guard-Shump! come'on? Davis/Shump/Fields in the starting lineup is good for small lineups like Boston, but when it comes to Chicago big frontcourt starting lineup....Tyson Chandler is out muscle on the boards....we shouldve been rotating Harrellson & Novak in the starting lineup too. But Woody dont want to add Jerome Jordan to the rotation (foolish move).
I am still trying to figure out since Stat injury (and a injured Jefferies) why is a decent rebounder Harrelson only averaging 9 minutes per game?
Thoughts anyone???

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
you do realize that he coached a playoff team for so long in atlanta? they were nothing before him

i hope woody stays for 3 years at least, that mustache creature is no better

skisloper

Starter
He did a Dantonio today......Close your eyes and pray Smith gets hot....6 for 22 with a second rest in the 4th quarter and most of the 3rd.....His Love of smith is a reminder of Danotnio antics.....I like JR in the game but 6-22 without a breather does not take a genious to figure out the guy needs a rest