Cleveland Cavaliers @ New York Knicks 03.31 7:30PM

smokes

Huge Member
Our bench is not doing Melo, BD or Tyson any favours by keeping this game close. We need to rest these guys they are all injured. Grrr :barf:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Our bench is not doing Melo, BD or Tyson any favours by keeping this game close. We need to rest these guys they are all injured. Grrr :barf:
They have a couple of days off (which is very unusual in this shortened season BTW), so there is "enough" time to rest and reset. :gony:

JS3

Benchwarmer
Counting the days until JJ will come back, this will change the rotation probably:

BD
FIELDS/SHUMP
MELO
JJ
TYSON

i will take it!

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
We can do

BD/Shump
Fields/JR
Melo/Novak
Chandler/Harrellson
Jeffries/harrellson/Jordan

(until STAT + Lin come back)
the fact that jorts and jeffries can do F and C helps a lot.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
A win is a win, and we will take it. The last two games show that Knicks are in serious trouble with their bench.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
B.O.R.I.N.G GAME

Jorts looked good out there doing the dirty work

Fields looked ok...still sucks aha

Shumps jumper is really coming along, he needs to slow it down sometimes though

Melo- did what he was suppose to do

douglas- congrats you made a shot tonight kudos

Chandler- better production than yesterday

Baron - Not bad Not good.. but got us through the night

Novak - ehh had some good looks but had a off night, on the other note he played well defensively

last but not least JR SMITH- sealed the game for us and played great defense

NEXT UP PACERS

Game watch - Memphis 70 Bucks- 64 3rd 2mins to go

redarmy81

Rookie
a good night overall. we won, the bucks lost, pacers lost and atlanta lost. would've been better if atlanta beat the sixers but 2 of the close seeds lost and the bucks lost so can't really complain. hopefully the heat will beat boston tomorrow.

but come play off time, i'd rather have us 8th seed and face the bulls than 7th and face the heat though.. the heat are better when its playoff time and i think we have a better shot againt the bulls. but hopefully we either win our division or get up to the 6th spot.

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
I didn't get to see this game, but looks like some nice stats.

Iman and JR with 5 steals? Nice.

We need Boston and Sixers to start losing.

We are on their tails.

wian

Benchwarmer
i missed all of the game today as i was watching my silly AFL Footy Sife here in OZ lose again ! :barf:

Oh well, at least my Knicks won :gony:

Benchwarmer
Way to go, Knicks!! Keep it UP!! :thumbsup:

iloveny.png

Kiyaman

Legend
After hearing Lin will be out for 6 weeks during the game....I quickly change the channel to the NCAA Final Four

Looking at Game-Stats, Woody only gave Douglas 9 minutes....against a tier-3 Cavs team without its ROY PG-Irving
Im a Woody fan but....
Woody gets minus points for this game....Novak, Harrelson, Douglas shouldve all receive 24+ minutes