OFF TOPIC: How dedicated of a Knicks fan are you?

Benchwarmer
I heard about this "unbelievable" story yesterday: :eek:hboy: :lol:

Kentucky fan offers wife in exchange for Final Four tickets

One cash-strapped Kentucky Wildcats fan is so desperate to watch the team play in the Final Four this weekend in New Orleans that he's offered up his wife on Craigslist in exchange for tickets. "She can make you speak 5 languages you never knew you could speak," he says in his ad. While he admits it's "bad," he also says his wife is fine with the idea. Plus, who wouldn't do such a thing for the Wildcats, who happen to have the winningest record in men's NCAA basketball history? "Look out for the Bluegrass State and hook this pimp up okay?" the fan writes. Uh, OK, dude.

Disgusting. He must not like her very much anyway, because I'd never give up my girlfriend, and I imagine most sane people are the same.

onex0is0

Benchwarmer
Not really into college basketball - a bunch of chumps continuously firing the 3-ball one after another. It's really a turn off when most of them think they can shoot from beyond the arch.

The sad part is, this idiot probably doesn't even go to Kentucky.

Last edited:
I heard about this "unbelievable" story yesterday: :eek:hboy: :lol:

Kentucky fan offers wife in exchange for Final Four tickets

One cash-strapped Kentucky Wildcats fan is so desperate to watch the team play in the Final Four this weekend in New Orleans that he's offered up his wife on Craigslist in exchange for tickets. "She can make you speak 5 languages you never knew you could speak," he says in his ad. While he admits it's "bad," he also says his wife is fine with the idea. Plus, who wouldn't do such a thing for the Wildcats, who happen to have the winningest record in men's NCAA basketball history? "Look out for the Bluegrass State and hook this pimp up okay?" the fan writes. Uh, OK, dude.

If this guy really had a wife that could make you speak languages you didnt know I doubt he'd even have a TV. Why leave the house? LOL

Benchwarmer
If this guy really had a wife that could make you speak languages you didnt know I doubt he'd even have a TV. Why leave the house? LOL

:lol: So true! Great answers, gentlemen!! :aplause:

It takes ALL kinds, and now I know why some are called: FANatics!

Benchwarmer
They didn't know there will be times when the very first girl signs onto KO.

Thank you for that, Dzwonsson. :)

And, I figure it's not my business what people do in
their spare time.
:mrgreen: As long as they don't hurt someone else.

I do feel their actions are rather extreme, though. ;)

KingCharles34

All Star
Im as dedicated of a fan as they get :gony:

I marinate my meat and package with an entire tube of ky jelly. If this Knicks win, i rewind to half time so I can see Jill Martin. Then i skeet enough splooge to serve as a vanilla milkshake.

But when they lose i just rinse off the ky and sleep on a hard floor

i did it so that i can blow myself every time the knicks won a game.
I can suck my own d*ck without having any ribs removed...no homo