Jeremy Lin Out 6 Weeks!!

Kiyaman

Legend
I blame woodson for not benching lin and starting davis so that lin wouldn't be hurt.

u asking for a riot....u have no idea how many tickets Lin-Sanity sold within one month....at home and on the road.
Lin-Sanity is a 30 minute energy PG
Baron Davis is a 22 minute Halfcourt PG
Do the math...

KingCharles34

All Star
Some of the conspiracy theories in here sound like they might be more then conspiracies...

Perhaps Mike Antoni works with the Illuminati, and it was the Illuminati that ordered Mike O to continue playing Lin even after the original knee Linjury

Lin doesnt remember a specific play where it happened, but when u have the illuminati putting tubes lubricated with bengay down your peehole...these guys will get u to do what they want u to do.

tiger0330

Legend
I don't think it really matter if he is shoot first or pass first PG. You wanna know who is our shoot first guard? JR!
The fact is Lin still leads the team with APG. It says alot about his passing. His 2P shooting is close to 48%. Next to Novak, Lin is our best 3P shooter at 32%. I don't think there is a coach in the league who wouldnt give the green light to a player with that number, especially with open looks at the basket.

Lin did what he was told. Period!

Overrated?
Statistically speaking, he is an above average PG, 10th PG in the league, 37th overall in the league by Player Efficiency Rating. Statistically speaking, he is our best player.
"Overrated" can also be a subjective term. If you personally feel he is overrated, then he is.
Overrated is also a term with comparative references. If you compare Lin to Bibby or TD, he is not overrated. But if someone compares Lin to CP or Rose, then he is overrated!
No way Lin is overrated by any measure. Best PER on the team for essentially a rookie PG that was a gift to the Knicks making minimum money.

Forget about comparing him to CP and Rose, those guys are making max money, even Bibby and TD make more than Lin so anyone that calls this kid overrated is whack.

metrocard

Legend
No way Lin is overrated by any measure. Best PER on the team for essentially a rookie PG that was a gift to the Knicks making minimum money.

Forget about comparing him to CP and Rose, those guys are making max money, even Bibby and TD make more than Lin so anyone that calls this kid overrated is whack.

great post.