• Lets ride the season out with bibby & TD

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Who's mike james?

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingCharles34

All Star
This looks like another April Fools thread....

just playing, but lets be real...Baron Davis will get injured at some point assuming that articles false. I think Mike James would be a good player to sign

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Bibby isn't even capable of few minutes bench warming. TD at least plays some defense (put aside bumping into screens) and is good enough to occasionally make a layup and hit a three... Bibby does nothing (well, he actually crosses the halfcourt mark, gives the rock to someone else and vanish but I don't think it counts as "something").

Kiyaman

Legend
Grunwald and Knicks scouts are not on their job....the DLeague have a few pass-first PG in NBA condition that would put Bibby, TD, and Davis to shame....The Kings PG-Isiah Thomas almost was a DLeague product being the last pick in draft.

Bibby been playing on his last legs in Miami

New New York

Quiet Storm
Grunwald and Knicks scouts are not on their job....the DLeague have a few pass-first PG in NBA condition that would put Bibby, TD, and Davis to shame....The Kings PG-Isiah Thomas almost was a DLeague product being the last pick in draft.

Bibby been playing on his last legs in Miami

ummm....they picked up this player named Jeremy Lin, now he may not be no Isiah Thomas of The Sac Kings but I think he's pretty good!

LOL, please validate how they are not "doing a good job of scouting"