OT: Diesel's Top 10 Dunks Appreciation Thread

KingCharles34

All Star
I know this aint the right place for this but its so funny i thought we could make an exception. Shaqs been counting down his top 10 dunks every week on NBA TV. Pure Comedy right here, i was dying watching all these last night

Plenty of other Shaq top 10's if u go to related videos

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
How good is The Diesel?

As funny as he is large. There's some funny shit if him hitting Elie Seckbach (spelling) with yo' mama jokes on YouTube, too.

KingCharles34

All Star
Ill have to check that out Crazy, i used to think Shaq was a little on the corny side but now I think hes the funniest dude alive. Hes the real superman, D12 has nothing on Shaq

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!

How sick was Gerald Green's stuff????????????????????????

Cut my nuts off bro!

That was the sickest shit I've seen since Vince in his prime!

Throat on rim-level plus windmilling an alley oop?????!!!!

That's tooooo nasty bro...toooooooo nasty.

Can't believe that really happened......Griffin on Mozgov looks freakin ordinary compared to THAT.

Holy mother of Jesus....I need something to calm down. WOW

smokes

Huge Member
Hell yeah I was so excited when Shaq went to TNT was one of the highlights of the offseason! He is such a personality. Love these videos one love KingStarbury!

KingCharles34

All Star
Im with u smokes Shaq in my opinion is one hundred thousand billion trillion times funnier then Barkley. The only dudes that mighta been on Shaqs level were Gary Payton and CWebb when they used to be on NBAtv sometimes...those 2 together doing highlights was classic. Kevin McHale was actually real good too, i remember him saying he knew it was time to retire the first time he saw Shaq :lol:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Shaq was always a funny guy, though he talks kind of low sometimes..maybe it's just the wax in my ear -shrugs