New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 4/3/2012 7:00 PM

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
NOVAK again .....
member15202.png

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Some of these dudes are such stans of their favorite players that they cant admit when they're not playing well. With the money Melo's getting paid, he shouldnt have struggled for as long as he did but nobody said that he cant redeem himself, hes done a great job since Stat n Lin got hurt
STAT.STAT.STAT.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
I like how toneys playing. I think the dudes finally learning a bit after being on the bench. Drive in, cut the defense, find the open man. 3 for novak.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Some of these dudes are such stans of their favorite players that they cant admit when they're not playing well. With the money Melo's getting paid, he shouldnt have struggled for as long as he did but nobody said that he cant redeem himself, hes done a great job since Stat n Lin got hurt
Word. :agreed:

JS3

Benchwarmer
If TD will be a good player at the end, then Woodson is the coach of the year, just couldent belive what i saw, penetration & kickm from Toney?! wow

nyk_nyk

All Star
I like how toneys playing. I think the dudes finally learning a bit after being on the bench. Drive in, cut the defense, find the open man. 3 for novak.

Douglas isn't doing anything special. He's def not playing pg. more just biding time while Baron rests.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
If TD will be a good player at the end, then Woodson is the coach of the year, just couldent belive what i saw, penetration & kickm from Toney?! wow
IMO the main problem is him getting through screens, he always bumps his right arm right into it... and that later results in his shot being broken.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Im not gonna argue.
I agree Melo sucked until about some dumbass got fired./resigned.

Under Woodson, Melo has gotten his offense going again and he has put serious effort into defense including tonight.

Its not a coincidence Melo is back without D'Antoni.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
damn i aint notice i was gone so long its already 4th quarter, ima have to watch the recorded version of what i missed who's been lighting it up on our end? novak? melo? jR? fill me in

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player

I don't think anybody denied that Melo was playing like straight trash for mad long, it's just some ppl were way overreacting and jumping to rash decisions way too soon saying things like he sucks, he needs to be traded, and he's not a star player in this league.

There's a line between realistic criticism and just irrational hating on a player like a lot of ppl were doing with Melo and Amare

JS3

Benchwarmer
IMO the main problem is him getting through screens, he always bumps his right arm right into it... and that later results in his shot being broken.

He has a lot of problems, broken shot, dirty layup, cross passes to turnovers,
i dont want to sound like a broken record, but the only coach that he played in the NBA was.....?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Im not gonna argue.

Under Woodson, Melo has gotten his offense going again and he has put serious effort into defense including tonight.

:agreed: I may not like him, but I got over that trade shit and I have to admit he's been playing great lately.

KingCharles34

All Star
Im not gonna argue.

Thats not entirely true, he started playing defense and rebounding more once that idiot resigned, but his offense didnt come back until Lin and Stat got hurt

Either way I wont give a motherF*CK about what happened earlier in the season if Melo continues to play this way and we dont get completely embarrassed in the 1st round like last year