New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 4/3/2012 7:00 PM

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
New_York_Knicks.jpg

vs.

pacers_logo_300x250.jpg

The eighth seeded Knicks face the fifth seeded Indiana Pacers tonight in what it always has been lately for the Knicks, a big game. A win would not only get them closer to a Playoff berth, it would be against a good team, while being short handed. This team's short handedness however is not a worry for me as we are a deep team. No Jeffries, Stoudemire, and Lin could be a blessing for the chemistry of the team and the will to win without big pieces.

Pacers starting line-up:

Darren Collison

immersive.jpg

Paul George

Paul-George-Basketball.jpg

Danny Granger

danny%20granger.jpg

David West

David-West.jpg

Roy Hibbert

628x471.jpg

New York Knicks Starting 5

Baron Davis

dal_111219_dallasnewhotbutton.jpg

Landry Fields

landry-fields-1210-600.jpg

Carmelo Anthony

carmelo-anthony-wallpaper-10-2.jpg

Josh Harrellson

a-megdal-harrellson.jpg

Tyson Chandler

66695535.jpg

The last two times these teams met was a back-to-back the Knicks won definitively, proving this game is "winnable". Granger may be trying to redeem himself, and the Pacers may have won their last two games riding momentum, but this Knicks team appears to be ready for this.

danny-granger-doves2.jpg

Watcha thinkin' about this time, Granger?

Making A Win Sweeter

reggieandhishat.jpg

Yesterday Indiana Pacers legend and Knicks' rival Reggie Miller was announced to be inducted into the Naismith Memorial Hall Of Fame. The Knicks defeating them the night after this announcement, and hopefully another beat down, would make this win even greater.

New York Knicks Scene Girl Of The Night

tumblr_llqipuBJA61qi8mbmo1_500.jpg

New York Television Entertainment

Go Knicks!

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
The Indiana Pacers has been the 3rd best team in the Eastern Conference all season....a healthy Knicks 10-Man rotation with Lin-Sanity, Fields, Melo, Stat, and Tyson Chandler showed in a double-header the Knicks could beat the Pacers in a postseason series without a strong sweat. Knicks in 5

Tonight game....Knicks vs Pacers is a different story....our headcoach Woodson did a 360 change on the players....Woody is showing he have no confidence in our bench-players and certain starters.
Woody 8 wins in 9 games came from a headcoach strong confidence in 10+ players on the roster. So this Pacer game is without question........gloomy :crossfingers:

JS3

Benchwarmer
The Indiana Pacers has been the 3rd best team in the Eastern Conference all season....a healthy Knicks 10-Man rotation with Lin-Sanity, Fields, Melo, Stat, and Tyson Chandler showed in a double-header the Knicks could beat the Pacers in a postseason series without a strong sweat. Knicks in 5

Tonight game....Knicks vs Pacers is a different story....our headcoach Woodson did a 360 change on the players....Woody is showing he have no confidence in our bench-players and certain starters.
Woody 8 wins in 9 games came from a headcoach strong confidence in 10+ players on the roster. So this Pacer game is without question........gloomy :crossfingers:

Just show a bit of this, and it would be OK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJyxS1U0Tmo&feature=related

p0nder

Starter
I keep forgetting GT's are NSFW... My boss just came in and had a nice gander at those big ass girl's gif's...

He's not a knicks/bball fan but he does like nice asses, so i'm cool. but i gotta remember that....

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
If we win, it's because we protect the ball offensively and stop Indiana's penetration game from all positions.

Hibbert, I think, will be the individual that causes us the most trouble.

If we lose, it's because Indiana's depth will outlast our reserves - both in terms of energy and our reserve players. They have a versatile and rounded second unit that rebounds and shoots well.

We need the ball to move from Melo's back to the basket game and, as ever, we will rely on team defense and the offense of Smith, Shump and Novak to get us over this injury plagued stage of what has been an absolute ****er of a season.

Need this win, but how much can we get out of Melo and Tyson before we ultimately have to say "take a break" ?

I'm a little worried about these games on the road they have coming up against good teams. With Lin & Amare the Knicks are easily the 3rd best team in the East, and even without them I believe they have more talent than the Pacers. But it will still be a tough game with the Pacers being at home and looking for revenge from the Knicks sweeping that recent home & home. Carmelo has to really carry the Knicks until at least Amare comes back. He's definitely capable of doing that though. Baron Davis playing efficiently and productively would also go a long way.

Any of you guys bidding on the raffles tonight? With the way the injuries are going, they might be raffling off a spot on the bench before too long.