New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 4/3/2012 7:00 PM

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
DRAW A play for novak
member15202.png

Just plain lousy loss if this plays out the way it looks like it's going to. Reminder that Melo going off means nothing good for winning games for this team. That was true last year and that's true again this year. We've won too many games in the last month with Melo scoring less than 20 to keep arguing this point.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Some of those were not fouls.
Baron most def made a bonehead foul, JR most def made a bonehead foul the only call that could of went either way was probably chandler trying to draw a charge off almond. We bailed them out every possession they had very foolishly

Wargames

Starter
games like this we need our injured players but WTF man

Melo went crazy and just shot to much

JR was left in way to f*cking long

Fields was the issue. Why the hell was he kept out he had a great game played paul well and brings hustle off the bench.

I blame this on Melo, baron, and Woodson man.

Woodson has to have an issue with fields he is lying if he says he doesn't. JR was having a less the great game. Fields was having a great game. so Why is JR left in there timeout after timeout? f*ck.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
**** me. well fought out game with some terrible lapses from the Knicks.

Melo's shots at the end were beyond close, and we lose a heartbreaker going in to some tough games.

Orlando and Philly looking like they're both gonna lose - huge win for Pacers - keep an eye on the Bucks.

No discipline at all from our PG's, just careless decisions and Lou amundson dominating the boards in the fourth...

Blame chart:

45% Baron Davis
20% Woodson
10%Chandler for the 4th Quarter
10% jr
10%Shump
5% Jorts for allowing easy layup after easy layup.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
Realistically Pacers hit some ridiculous shots in that run they had. Knicks fought hard, ****ed up at the end, happens once in a while.

I'm happy because I know Woodson is not going to take this shit. He won't make excuses. I expect another blowout on thursday against the Magic.

KingCharles34

All Star
I would actually blame this loss on Woodson and Davis, Mike W played some players too many minutes and some players not enough minutes. Lin please get well very soon