New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 4/3/2012 7:00 PM

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
You're right, fukked up NBA stats. Indeed he scored 12 points, but still, we needed more scoring from the guys who were hot tonight and that is Fields, Novak and Chandler, that was just the same stuff that happened in Atlanta, no blame on Melo, but Woodson pretty much lost us the game.
Damn looks like the Woodson Honeymoon is over :/
Gotta agree, IF Melo wasnt hitting the shots he was.

We didnt win this because of the horrendous defense that was shown.

nyk_nyk

All Star
this is how it is to watch that retard BD on the basketballcourt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBhrpD1x8zo

i ****ing cant believe that guy has played in the league for so many years and still looks like a ****ing headless chicken on the floor. seriously, is he retarded? is he stupid? anyone remembers that south park episode with george bush being asked if he is high or just incredibly stupid? and his answer is: i can assure you, i am not high. well that's exactly the answer i'd expect from BD..

cant believe we actually were waiting for him before linsanity and everyone was talking about when he gets back things will get better. if lin wouldn't have happened we would be 10th spot at best with bd, td and bibby as point guards...
how the hell did we lose this.. what the hell were they thinking.. 15 points ahead going into the 4th!! our next 3 games are against the magic and the bulls twice.. we'll lose all 3..

think about the things d.rose will do to baron davis.. damn good we have shump to guard rose those games.. but with a headless chicken running the floor aint nothing good gonna happen.
Relax guy. Baron had a horrible game but he's not that bad. I'm not worried about him

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Relax guy. Baron had a horrible game but he's not that bad. I'm not worried about him
thats the sucky part... when Lin had bad games Baron came in and made things happen...When Baron has bad games what PG do we have to come in and try and make something happen?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Damn looks like the Woodson Honeymoon is over :/
Gotta agree, IF Melo wasnt hitting the shots he was.

We didnt win this because of the horrendous defense that was shown.
I think it's the injuries affecting our game. Firstly, it's obvious Davis isn't capable to start at #1 and it's nothing new that Douglas/Bibby being our second option isn't going to work. Secondly, we have no interior defense and rebounding with Harrellson replacing Chandler. And last but not least, we lack scoring power, you can't put everything on Melo and if your supporting cast goes cold you're screwed, especially if you rely on Smith/Davis to provide that extra spark. Besides, our defense has been invisible at times... let's hope something changes with Jeffries' return during the weekend and Walker making his way back.

redarmy81

Rookie
get real dumbass...

i didnt know baron was suppose to grab all those rebounds off anderson had gotten.

did i say that he was supposed to grab them dumbass?

he had 6 points, 3 assists and 4 fouls in allmost 30 minutes.. is that good enough from ur starting pg..

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Berman's going nuts on JR...

@Marc_Berman: It's not that this is anything new but J.R. Smith is as big a punk as there is in the NBA and it's a shame Landry Fields was not in game.

redarmy81

Rookie
this aint looking good with our next 3 games being @orlando, vs chicago and @chicago while the bucks have 5 home games in a row and the 3 first are against cavs, bobcats and portland.

tiger0330

Legend
since he became a starter, what game has he played well in lin's absence? he's garbage..
He's a good player but when your starting PG says it might not be a bad idea if the team slows the pace and plays a half court game, it says that PG is not 100% healthy.

@Marc_Berman: It's not that this is anything new but J.R. Smith is as big a punk as there is in the NBA and it's a shame Landry Fields was not in game.

That's the problem with JR...sometimes I don't get a Sht if he plays well, I've heard he can be a nightmare to deal with. If he changes his attitude, I'd like him a lot more. I LOVE his hustle.

And also, Woodson did a pretty bad job today. There's no denying he has a problem with fields. Fields was playing pretty well today, SUB HIM IN IN THE FOURTH.:barf:If Woodson does that again, he will be seeing some mad hate from me.

redarmy81

Rookie
just wondering if there is a pg in the d-league or something that we can pick up or something who can do a better job than bibby and douglas of the bench. or is that too late now or what? anyone with any comments or names or whatever to that?

tiger0330

Legend

I wouldn't worry about Berman but Stu Jackson and the league I would worry about. 1 or 2 game suspension plus a fine is a possibility.

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
did i say that he was supposed to grab them dumbass?

he had 6 points, 3 assists and 4 fouls in allmost 30 minutes.. is that good enough from ur starting pg..

then what are you complaining?
we got killed off by rebounds and and lack of defense.

aleast we have a pg that can pass. other than that he just need to get healthier.

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
if you knew that you would never get the ball would you still keep on running around?

it's simple we live and die by melo's shot. you got two black holes who suck the ball up. Melo and JR. I'm not putting the blame on anyone.

Melo was hot but eventually he was going to miss shots. It is called falling back to the mean.

can't wait for the Orlando game.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
thats the sucky part... when Lin had bad games Baron came in and made things happen...When Baron has bad games what PG do we have to come in and try and make something happen?

Yea thats the real issue while I wanted BD to start I still wanted his minutes to be split with Lin right now he's playing too many because there's no competent back up PG.

I missed this game, had a busy night. Other than having a pretty bad night shooting (3-11, which he has done 2 other times in the past 10 games) what did JR do to deserve the hate from Berman on twitter?

I'm a big JR fan, always have been since I saw him play in high school when I was young, but I haven't seen TOO much wrong that he has been doing.

Rob Low

Rotation player
Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson, and Ryan Anderson are all injured and didn't play today. Howard and Nelson might play on Thursday but Anderson is definitely out so that's some good news