Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 4/3/2012 7:00 PM

Originally Posted by redarmy81
    did i say that he was supposed to grab them dumbass?

he had 6 points, 3 assists and 4 fouls in allmost 30 minutes.. is that good enough from ur starting pg..

then what are you complaining?
    we got killed off by rebounds and and lack of defense.

aleast we have a pg that can pass. other than that he just need to get healthier.

if you knew that you would never get the ball would you still keep on running around?

it's simple we live and die by melo's shot. you got two black holes who suck the ball up. Melo and JR. I'm not putting the blame on anyone.

Melo was hot but eventually he was going to miss shots. It is called falling back to the mean.

can't wait for the Orlando game.

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    thats the sucky part... when Lin had bad games Baron came in and made things happen...When Baron has bad games what PG do we have to come in and try and make something happen?

Yea thats the real issue while I wanted BD to start I still wanted his minutes to be split with Lin right now he's playing too many because there's no competent back up PG.

I missed this game, had a busy night. Other than having a pretty bad night shooting (3-11, which he has done 2 other times in the past 10 games) what did JR do to deserve the hate from Berman on twitter?

I'm a big JR fan, always have been since I saw him play in high school when I was young, but I haven't seen TOO much wrong that he has been doing.

Superstar

Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson, and Ryan Anderson are all injured and didn't play today. Howard and Nelson might play on Thursday but Anderson is definitely out so that's some good news

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Davis is horrible.

That is all.

Superstar

That fourth quarter is unjustifiable by all accounts. I can't even attempt to understand why the players would not close out a game of such importance that appears wrapped up by the end of the third. I mean you really have to try to lose this one, and even then a loss isn't guaranteed.

Originally Posted by blahwoop
    if you knew that you would never get the ball would you still keep on running around?

it's simple we live and die by melo's shot. you got two black holes who suck the ball up. Melo and JR. I'm not putting the blame on anyone.
    Exactly the point.

Knicks are going nowhere. Whenever we take a step forward we take two steps backwards after that.

8th seed seems to be all we can get this year. We had like 56789 opportunities to seal the Atlantic this year and grab that 3rd or 4th seed. It has never been so easy to win the Atlantic, but all those losses to **** teams like Charlotte, Toronto, Sacramento etc cost us dearly.

Ups and downs. We've had plenty. With 2 of our best players injured its no surprise we lose a game here and there. Indiana are 3rd seed regardless of whether we beat them twice they are a superior team this year and why? Because 4 of their starters have played in every single game. Danny Granger has missed 2 games. Out of Lin STAT and Melo and Tyson for a short while how many games do you think the Knicks starting 5 missed?

This season is what it is, the championship was a one in a million thing this year. Our young players still need playoffs experience and that will be the most important thing going forward.

I'd be happy with the Knicks taking 2 games off the 1st/2nd seed. Any more than that has to be a bonus in terms of realistic expectations at this point.

Originally Posted by TakMan
    That fourth quarter is unjustifiable by all accounts. I can't even attempt to understand why the players would not close out a game of such importance that appears wrapped up by the end of the third. I mean you really have to try to lose this one, and even then a loss isn't guaranteed.
    i was checking the score on my phone her in aussie and i was proud of the boys at 3/4 time and thought the game was well and truly in the bag !

and then i checked the score again 15 minutes later and we were down 100 to 104 and i honestly could not believe what i was seeing !

All the reasons under the sun cannot explain to me why or how we did not close such an important game out ! No Excuses as far as i am concerned

Lets hope they learn from it quick smart as there wont be playoffs in 2012 if we dont pull our finger out !

I watched the game and I still don't get how we blew a 17 point lead. That's some D'Antoni type **** right there.

Originally Posted by coozapalooza
    I missed this game, had a busy night. Other than having a pretty bad night shooting (3-11, which he has done 2 other times in the past 10 games) what did JR do to deserve the hate from Berman on twitter?

I'm a big JR fan, always have been since I saw him play in high school when I was young, but I haven't seen TOO much wrong that he has been doing.

he was tossed out of the game late in the 4th for throwing barbosa down on the floor. probably be suspended a game or more. very unnecessary of jr, especially with all these injuries we have, we need all our players out on the floor the next games. and last time we played orlando jr had a great game.

It was a very disappointing lose.
    It seems like whenever Carmelo becomes Melo, everyone else stops functioning.
    Their offense isn't necessary when Melo scores on the other side but damn there was ZERO defense from ANYONE on this team in the 4th. I know Tyson is tired because we don't have a true backup but calm man. Iman got blasted in the face twice last night and I thought he was going down off the first one lol. BDiddy lived up to his rep up CHUCKCHUCKCHUCK in the 4th which killed us.

We're back to where we started, we have starting PG with no backup which causes the starter to play more, causing more mistakes.

We need health BADLY.

Fields was placed in the dog house after letting his man walk on by him. This is what we get with Woodson, a coach who holds players accountable NO MATTER WHAT. hopefully it was just this game and woodson eats some crow on not putting him back in.

This was a 4th Qtr melt down of epic proportions. JR's throwdown was the icing on that ****-cake.

They need to come out guns BLAZING against the Magic. Things could get ugly real quick if they don't show more effort on defense in this next game.