New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 4/3/2012 7:00 PM

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
pacers are killing us with their second chance points ..
member15202.png

KingCharles34

All Star
I thought it might be the end of us when Lin and Stoudemire got hurt but Carmelo has been doing his thing, without him we'd be in 9th

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Where oh where have all the Melo haters gone :gony:
I don't know how ignorant you must be to not understand people hated on Melo because of his weak play... nobody's gonna hate on a guy who plays well. BTW, wasn't you among the guys who wanted STAT to retire?

KingCharles34

All Star
I don't know how ignorant you must be to not understand people hated on Melo because of his weak play... nobody's gonna hate on a guy who plays well. BTW, wasn't you among the guys who wanted STAT to retire?

Some of these dudes are such stans of their favorite players that they cant admit when they're not playing well. With the money Melo's getting paid, he shouldnt have struggled for as long as he did but nobody said that he cant redeem himself, hes done a great job since Stat n Lin got hurt

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Damn didnt realize this went into your category.
F##k You jerk. Melo as your avatar? Talk about a loser!!!!!! Fans like you know jack. Big loser folowing another loser!!!

Your post was as lame as your mother last night.

POS!