New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 4/3/2012 7:00 PM

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Thats not entirely true, he started playing defense and rebounding more once that idiot resigned, but his offense didnt come back until Lin and Stat got hurt

Either way I wont give a motherF*CK about what happened earlier in the season if Melo continues to play this way and we dont get completely embarrassed in the 1st round like last year

New rule.
We no longer give a motherF*CK. :gony:

Thats not entirely true, he started playing defense and rebounding more once that idiot resigned, but his offense didnt come back until Lin and Stat got hurt

Either way I wont give a motherF*CK about what happened earlier in the season if Melo continues to play this way and we dont get completely embarrassed in the 1st round like last year
please with melo we will absolutely get embarrassed. he is by far the most over rated player in the sport. horrible trade no question about it. but yes i love reading all the excuses for his choking in crunch time ass

Every once in a while you see that same look on Woodson's face that you used to see on MDA's face. That 'what the hell are you guys doing out there?' look.

KingCharles34

All Star
I don't think anybody denied that Melo was playing like straight trash for mad long, it's just some ppl were way overreacting and jumping to rash decisions way too soon saying things like he sucks, he needs to be traded, and he's not a star player in this league.

There's a line between realistic criticism and just irrational hating on a player like a lot of ppl were doing with Melo and Amare

Your right...but I think with a few of the posters (including myself), some of the hate was for humor purposes more then anything else. Look how many nicknames i had for Stat alone, and players definitely deserve to be booed if their not playing hard. There were many times where we just didnt see much effort from Stat and Melo

F*ck this game if the Knicks lose i will be heated :mad: