Should freshmen Anthony Davis declare 4 NBA

p0nder

Starter
that shit is crazy nuckles. I see what you are saying. However, if they had a degree, they'd at least have a decent chance at a job once their NBA paychecks stop coming.

I agree with Kiya on Davis. He would be really benefiting from staying in school at least another year, if not for the full degree program. His body and mentality is not yet NBA ready.

fender0577

Rotation player
I always say, if the money is there, then go for it.Who knows what could happen if he goes back to school, he could get hurt, and never play again.If my son was going to be the top pick, i'd tell him to go for it.Atleast if he gets hurt in the NBA, he'll have his rookie deal, under him.Why let a school keep making millions on his back, that's how i look at it.

tiger0330

Legend
I always say, if the money is there, then go for it.Who knows what could happen if he goes back to school, he could get hurt, and never play again.If my son was going to be the top pick, i'd tell him to go for it.Atleast if he gets hurt in the NBA, he'll have his rookie deal, under him.Why let a school keep making millions on his back, that's how i look at it.
Greg Oden would agree.

Kiyaman

Legend

Kentucky starters has 3 freshman....I dont see any crucial injuries happening to Anthony Davis with Big-Jones & bulked-up Kidd in the lineup.

I see serious injuries as a Bobcats or Hornets....plus those teams coaching-staff is poor with bigmen....remember the Okafor trade for Tyson Chandler....cost the Hornets its owner, headcoach Scott, and CP3....Tyson Chandler vanished from the NBA as a Bobcats.

Owner Mike Jordan and his management the past 6 seasons is worst than Dolan & Isiah...

SSj4Wingzero

All Star

Not just that, he could always go back to school later if he really wants to finish his degree at some point in his life.

metrocard

Legend
Anthony Davis will be automatic in the NBA.

Camby in his prime type stats in his rookie season. He's that good. His future is unclear because of his combination of skills, talent, intangibles, IQ, work ethic and physical advantages.

metrocard

Legend
Eyebrows.gif