Did... that...just...happen...

Wargames

Starter
I honestly don't understand why woodson didn't play landry more. And why he didn't sit JR in the fourth..."I have trust in Landry" my ass.

That is what I'm saying. landry was having a good game and the fact that Landry looks to pass/hustle not to mention Landry is a rebounding guard as well. Then he could of played shump (whose game wasn't looking much better) on Barbosa. Or he could of just left JR on Barbosa but seeing how that ended he should of just moved Shump on Barbosa.

This was Woodson's first dumb move I guess based on Bias but dammit if it wasn't a major dumb move that caused a disaster.

Also I am gonna call it Berman reads the forums man.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I think Baron Davis really hurt the Knicks in 4th his D was so bad and that last foul he committed on Granger was so unnecessary.

Rob Low

Rotation player
I was one of the ones that felt Baron would help us more than Lin and boy was I wrong. Lin can't get back soon enough

petescud

Starter
yeah, missing Lin's play calling and decent D and Amar'e's rebounding. Today it was mostly 1 shot and done. Were we out rebounded bad this game or is it me

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
40 points in a damn quarter.

where was shump?

we were out rebound on the 4th. rebound was knicks 44 - 45 pacers.

while they penetrated in the paint.

where was tyson? 6-11 ft?

Kiyaman

Legend
I honestly don't understand why woodson didn't play landry more. And why he didn't sit JR in the fourth..."I have trust in Landry" my ass.

Woody wasnt paying attention to this game....Woody switch his coaching to that of Dantoni's by using the same routine of substitution as he did in the last 3 games....Landry Fields was hotter than a fire-cracker on offense and our biggest hustlin monster on defense....the Pacers were clueless on stopping Landry Fields. Woody gave Fields 1 minute of playingtime in the 4th quarter.

Another 40 minute game from Chandler/Melo/Shump....Woody is still only using one bigman rebounder off the bench in Harrellson (9 minutes of playintime vs Pacers). SF-Novak our top peremeter shooter receive 15 minutes of playintime vs Pacers.
The Pacers use a 10-man rotation with all 10 players receiving 14 minutes or more in the rotation (that is a 10-man rotation Knicks-Fans)....Pacers use TWO bigmen rebounders off their bench in Admunson & Hansboro....the Knicks using the same routine of giving 3 players 40 minutes per game....only had 8 players receive double-digets of playintime minutes in the rotation making it a 8 man rotation.
A player receiving 40 minutes mean he is playing 10 minutes per quarter....his backup is receiving 2 minutes per quarter....it takes Kobe Bryant 2 minutes to warm up.

We didnt need Fields in the 4th quarter of the Orlando & Cavs game, but we damn sure needed Fields-hustle in the 4th quarter of the Hawks & Pacers game.....Stop giving out 40 minutes of playingtime....oponent make a small run in the 4th quarter makes our 40 minute players useless.
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

Kiyaman

Legend
40 points in a damn quarter.

where was shump?

we were out rebound on the 4th. rebound was knicks 44 - 45 pacers.

while they penetrated in the paint.

where was tyson? 6-11 ft?

Woody (equal Dantoni) put our starters on the court vs Pacers fresh leg bench players with 10 minutes remaining in the 4th qtr.....the Pacers bench players started running our starters as they entered the game....the screen switch of bringing Tyson out of the paint so Admunson could grab offensive rebounds over Melo worked throughout the entire 4th quarter.
The only Knicks player that question Woody about his stupidity was Baron Davis staying in Woody's ear throughout the 4th qtr. by keep coming out of the game. Tyson, Melo, and Shump already put in 30 minutes of playingtime before the start of the 4th quarter for the 15 point lead.