Jeffries, STAT, or Lin - Who's return will be the biggest?

Who's return will be the biggest as it stands now?

• Jeffries

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • STAT

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Lin

Votes: 21 40.4%

• Total voters

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Is it Jeffries' defensive versatility, hustle on both sides of the floor, and rest for Tyson?

Is it STAT's offensive impact, rebounding, and hopefully the continuation of the defensive effort?

Or is it Lin for another good floor general and rest for B. Diddy?

nyk_nyk

All Star
Is it Jeffries' defensive versatility, hustle on both sides of the floor, and rest for Tyson?

Is it STAT's offensive impact, rebounding, and hopefully the continuation of the defensive effort?

Or is it Lin for another good floor general and rest for B. Diddy?

I think each of them serve a specific importance so can't chose just one. I do know last night we could have used Lin and Jeffries.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
I think each of them serve a specific importance so can't chose just one. I do know last night we could have used Lin and Jeffries.

LMAO for Amar'es HEBREW shirt. That is hilarious.

The return that will be biggest is STAT. Now that we are more ISO-oriented, we need dominant scorers to feed the rock. Lin is equally important because he can penetrate, but if I had to pick one, it would be STAT.

Jeffries is DESPERATELY needed also, as we need a guy who can take charges. Harrellson has not been getting it done lately. And what's up with that turnaround jumper he has, LMAO.

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
i picked jeffries.

amare might be too fragile. is he shooting up roid for his bulging dick?

lin knee is going to be ****ed up. his first step speed advantage is going to be not there (similar to davis limited athletic ability). although, this might be good for lin to develope and rely on his passing and dribble protecting the ball. but, i doubt he'll be back.

p0nder

Starter
I voted for STAT as he should be back just in time for playoffs (if we make it) so that should help us in defeating top seeded teams.

I don't know if Lin will make it back before our season is over and jefferies could go either way.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I will pick STAT because he was playing defense right before he got hurt and it means we won't have to play so many small lineups and Melo won't be responsible for shouldering the scoring burden all the time.

I feel real bad for blasting STAT, we really under appreciate the things he does do well, and i miss him more than i miss any other Knick this season.

redarmy81

Rookie
No disrespect to Stat as he is the best of them, no question, but I think we need Lin the most. BD can't play as much as he does and bibby & td ain't giving us much. we are most hurt at the pg position. but just getting one of them back as soon as possible would be great news.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
jeffries hands down were 5x better defensively when jeffries is on the court, he may not have the same impact stat has offensively but defensively he is big for us & defense wins games so im going with jeff

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Def Amare he's the 2nd best player, but all 3 of them are very important Lin for his penetration and Jeffries with his overall D.

But with this iso star heavy offense NY needs Amare because Melo's playing great but he can't do it alone.

KingCharles34

All Star
jeffries hands down were 5x better defensively when jeffries is on the court, he may not have the same impact stat has offensively but defensively he is big for us & defense wins games so im going with jeff

I agree with this and I got Lin in second, Barons getting to many minutes. We definitely need Jeffries big time, sometimes Chandler gets frustrated and doesnt play smart. Thats my only complaint about him, but you always know what to expect with Jeffries. He brings energy and versatility on defense. With Shump, Chandler, and Jeffries on the court our defense is amazing

LeFlume

All Star
Playoff basketball is a different animal. We need STAT back. When you play the same opponent 4-7 times you need to get inside to be successful.

Kiyaman

Legend
Its about who gell the best with teammates

With the rotation of players we are using now....we need all three-players back.
One of the three players return is not going to make a big impact....
Certain players on the roster co-exist, but not all or half.
Knicks number-1 gellin lineup of "Lin-Jeff-Tyson" makes the biggest impact....
The lineup of Davis-Jeff-Stat makes a big impact....
The lineup of Lin-Stat-Tyson makes a big impact....
The lineup of Lin-Jeff-Stat makes a big impact....
Real Talk....I'm not a Melo Hater, but....
I'm sorry to say, "Melo has not found two teammates to gell with", although Melo
do fit well in the four (trio) lineups above....so do Novak.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Considering that we can competently play Melo at the 4, as well as having Jorts back, I'm gonna go with Lin. We just don't have the depth at the 1, and now Davis' age and inclination to get injured easily are catching up on him.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/more_ailments_for_banged_up_davis_j3rA3csB9QTbjkpcEZbS0K#ixzz1rAOAhvt7