Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 228

Thread: Knicks @ Magic 5/4 7pm EST

  1. #46
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,662
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I love Melo

  2. #47
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    JR is on fire

  3. #48
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    The differences between us this year and us last year without Amare and Billups is Chandler, Shumpert and JR Smith. Those players along with Melo still form a solid team along with Novak, Davis, and maybe Douglas? we'll see what he does tonight but hes got 4 assists so far, if he'd could get going it'd be nice just in case Lin gets injured again or Davis.

    JR Smith is on fire

  4. #49

  5. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    how do i embed that ? and can some1 do it

    its worth it

  6. #51
    Member JS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    maybe he'll progress as the game goes along
    He just got one like 2 min ago, nice going(i am putting this on Woody...)

  7. #52
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    The differences between us this year and us last year without Amare and Billups is Chandler, Shumpert and JR Smith. Those players along with Melo still form a solid team along with Novak, Davis, and maybe Douglas? we'll see what he does tonight but hes got 4 assists so far, if he'd could get going it'd be nice just in case Lin gets injured again or Davis.

    JR Smith is on fire
    i love the depth of this team, if landry fields could get that jumper back that would be the icing on the cake. In the playoffs he is going to have to hit those open shots teams will be willing to leave him open.

  8. #53
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by bash
    how do i embed that ? and can some1 do it

    its worth it


    Quote my post and u will see how to do it

  9. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    3

    Default


  10. #55
    BALL DON'T LIE MeloforMayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    The threes are going in 6/7 from three in the second quarter

  11. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3


    Quote my post and u will see how to do it
    haha thanks <3

  12. #57
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    i love the depth of this team, if landry fields could get that jumper back that would be the icing on the cake. In the playoffs he is going to have to hit those open shots teams will be willing to leave him open.
    I think so too, he could be an important piece if he was more consistent. Last nights an example of why hes frustrating to watch. He had a good 1st half, but in the 2nd half he did close to nothing. I know he didnt get as many minutes but when he was playing he was barely noticeable on the court.

  13. #58
    BALL DON'T LIE MeloforMayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Is JR gonna resign next season?

  14. #59
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by bash
    haha thanks <3
    no problem bro....wait a minute. Is that a heart there? my bad, i mean no problem sis??

  15. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    What has gotten into JR . . . he also has 5 assists !

Similar Threads

  1. Knicks will Keep Billups. Option picked up.
    By Blumatic in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Apr 29, 2011, 13:23
  2. Magic @ Knicks: The Hangover
    By la2ny in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 249
    Last Post: Mar 29, 2011, 19:23
  3. Christmas Day: Bulls @ Knicks
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: Dec 26, 2010, 11:41
  4. 1994 Knicks Vs. 1999 Knicks
    By TR1LL10N in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 10, 2010, 14:14
  5. What to do with Curry
    By LJ4ptplay in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: Mar 11, 2010, 14:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •