Knicks @ Magic 5/4 7pm EST

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
JR Smith has a player option to return next season.
Theres a 85% he takes that.

Use us to land a good contract after next season.

KingCharles34

All Star
That SVG pre game conference where he is addressing that dwight wants him fired is F*in hilarious

Stan Van Gundy is the funniest dude alive. This is the funniest quote from any coach ever

?They haven't told me anything and they don't need to. I'm the coach right now, and I'm the coach until they decide I'm not the coach,? he said. ?It's 12:02 right now. If they want to fire me at 12:05, I'll go home and find something to do. I'll have a good day.?

:lol::lol::lol:

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
JR Smith has a player option to return next season.
Theres a 85% he takes that.

Use us to land a good contract after next season.

I think he'll be able to get more than 2.5 mil from other teams next season... i hope he stays tho...

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Stan Van Gundy is the funniest dude alive. This is the funniest quote from any coach ever

“They haven't told me anything and they don't need to. I'm the coach right now, and I'm the coach until they decide I'm not the coach,” he said. “It's 12:02 right now. If they want to fire me at 12:05, I'll go home and find something to do. I'll have a good day.”

:lol::lol::lol:
:teeth: then comes howard with the "can we still be friends hug & the cheese smile", id bench howard the whole game just for that if i was the coach

KingCharles34

All Star
Anyone know if Rose is playin for the Bulls tonight? If we win and Bumston loses, we'll be 2.5 games behind them and 1.5 behind Philly

bash

Benchwarmer
you know really enjoying the game. but hard to feel good about it when howard has 0 points

KingCharles34

All Star
:teeth: then comes howard with the "can we still be friends hug & the cheese smile", id bench howard the whole game just for that if i was the coach

Green rep for quoting that quote...i have having the last post on a page. That quote was too funny to not make it to this page. And I'd bench Howard too, I would start Reddick at center just to stick it to him no homo

Seba

Benchwarmer
Doesn't he have a player option? I might be wrong, I hope he decids to stay. If not, we gotta go hard for Ray Allen or Mayo in the offseason

He obviously can stay if he wants, but let be honest. The guy has "Young Money tattooed on his neck", he ain't taking 2.5millions next season.
Similar scenario for Baron Davis and Steve Novak.

KingCharles34

All Star
He obviously can stay if he wants, but let be honest. The guy has "Young Money tattooed on his neck", he ain't taking 2.5millions next season.
Similar scenario for Baron Davis and Steve Novak.

Thats right, i once saw a picture of Novak with his shirt off and he has a young money tattoo on his lower back. Do these guys rap for little wayne?