Knicks @ Magic 5/4 7pm EST

smokes

Huge Member
Sorry was going to have a special something prepared but it's behind schedule... Watch this space.

For now I'm gonna use the excuse that the Magic sucked so bad against us that THEY don't deserve a gamethread... (feels nice to be able to say that for once)

Enjoy this video of Carmelo beasting.

And tits of course.

AoNnjqwCEAAB32a.jpeg

AoN3_reCMAAWCmf.jpeg

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
Anderson is out, but is there any word on Howard who missed their last game?

from yahoo:

G Jameer Nelson sat out with a sore calf muscle, which was a surprise because he was coming off a 27-point effort Sunday against Denver. He is expected back for Thursday, along with Dwight Howard, to play against the Knicks. The Magic may be ready to turn up the defensive intensity because the Knicks embarrassed them in New York last week to start this losing streak. Howard, at the time, vowed to get revenge.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
SMH at all the people butthurt over the Knicks beating them, obviously Granger was butthurt about looking stupid from last time as he was douchely mocking Novak, now Dwight wants revenge, I love it. We're the 8 seed now, but it's like being the top dog, everybody worried about what we do

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
WHEN Chandler locks down Howard once again then we win once again.
The Magic arent really good unless Howard carries them.

I see Woodson bringing them out PREPARED this time and getting the win.

BTW D12 wants Stan Van fired. LOL!
I'm so glad my favorite player is Melo; he would never want to get his coach fired:thumbsup:

redarmy81

Rookie
who cares about howard, chandler has done an excellent job against him both times this year so.. let chandler handle howard if he plays and just take away their 3pt shooters. they dont have any other game.

bash

Benchwarmer
Ok good or bad sign ? apparently a whole thing brewing up right now with repots howards asked for stan van gundy to be fired. Apparently confirmed by van gundy then denied by howard minutes later

Kiyaman

Legend
I am so upset over interim headcoach Woodosn stupidity in the 4th qtr. of the Pacers game....that I doubt if the players come out with a winning attitude in this Magic game....Chandler, Melo, and Shump was not to happy about playing 40 minutes each in the Pacers game that was coached to lose.

We all remember Shump brushing up against Hibbert in the 4th qtr., walking to the bench as if he was blind wanting help from the medical staff. Shump wanted out of a game where Landry Fields and Melo were the MVP, Fields performance topped both JR Smith and Shump at SG/SF. Woodson refuse to take an injured Shump out of the game. Baron Davis was in Woodson ear throughout the 4th quarter to the point where Fields came into the game replacing Baron Davis when it was to late for a Knicks charge to win.

Woodson wanted to keep his 6 game routine of not giving Landry Fields any playingtime in the 4th quarter....dum-dum Woodson dont know Landry Fields is a hard working ethic player u cant keep down.

CoolClyde

5/4 vs 4/5

5/4? what is this, the other side of the world?

please respect the American date format of month first/day second,
so we're not all confused by youse foreigners backwards time frames!
:2cents:

what's next, military time?

nice tits, btw. is that Wood Son's dotter?

I hope not, otherwise coach Woddy'll come over and knock our heads off for posting pictures of his babygirl in undies :teeth:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot

AmericasWorld.jpg

smokes

Huge Member
The thing no one seems to have mentioned is SVG calling out Howard for wanting him fired since last year and basically said he's leaving at the end of the year.

This should create some nice turmoil for this game. We need to get a lead early and really slap them down.