Knicks @ Magic 5/4 7pm EST

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Yessir it was, hopefully the Bulls can have a better 2nd half and beat the Celtpricks.

Did u see the Lakers Clippers game last night? That was maybe the best game I've seen this year. Between the Blake Griffin dunks, Bynumite, Kobe the Goat, and Chris Paul. Very entertaining game, Kobe was huge in the 4th. I hope those teams matchup in the playoffs

Of course I seen em I hate Blake Griffin lol those dunks were offensive fouls, and yea Kobe continues to be a straight beast especially at the end of game.

Kiyaman

Legend
:agreed: don't color me skeptical tho. the only player i'm skeptical about right now is Mrs. Fields. she's got to get her shot together, practice free throws, and start moving to get grooving.

i think TD is starting to get the stink of Antoni off him slowly but surely, as is the entire Knicksquad as a defensive unit.

ahhhhh, good win. needed it after the heartbreak of Indiana.

good night y'all. get ready for 2 games vs Chi-town and ErrDick Rose.
:beer::gony::smokin:

:2cents:
A win is a win is a win....we needed this win after our headcoach big blunder of not paying attention to the Indiana Pacers game, where Landry Fields hustle & Melo scoring build us a 15 point lead to start the final quarter.
Woody's routine blunder of DNP Fields in the 4th qtr. for JR Smith, and not letting C-Jordan, PF-Jorts, and SF-Novak start the 4th qtr. will lead to his down-fall as a Knicks headcoach.

This win over a Magic team that want their headcoach FIRED yesterday....is not something to give our team or any players props on a win.
JR Smith showed up vs the Cavs & no-show Magic teams....Smith was back in China during the Pacers, Hawks, and Bucks game....lets be for real

bash

Benchwarmer
A win is a win is a win....we needed this win after our headcoach big blunder of not paying attention to the Indiana Pacers game, where Landry Fields hustle & Melo scoring build us a 15 point lead to start the final quarter.
Woody's routine blunder of DNP Fields in the 4th qtr. for JR Smith, and not letting C-Jordan, PF-Jorts, and SF-Novak start the 4th qtr. will lead to his down-fall as a Knicks headcoach.

This win over a Magic team that want their headcoach FIRED yesterday....is not something to give our team or any players props on a win.
JR Smith showed up vs the Cavs & no-show Magic teams....Smith was back in China during the Pacers, Hawks, and Bucks game....lets be for real

You are by far the most negative poster on this forum. . . i would just like to know what can this team do to make you happy ? Are you really a knicks fan ?

phpqe3penJR-clowns-around.gif

lmfao^^ that's some Will Smith shit right there...

Anyway....Great win Bockers. Big props to coach Woody for keeping the flame lit and asses toasty. Heart and intensity goes along long way.....kep it up and stay steady.

Completely off topic, but Kiyaman are you from the Carribean or something?
Your English is really strange bro. Not so much from a grammar standpoint, but in general. Just wanna know, no beef bro!

Kiyaman

Legend
Completely off topic, but Kiyaman are you from the Carribean or something?
Your English is really strange bro. Not so much from a grammar standpoint, but in general. Just wanna know, no beef bro!

:thumbsup:Yeah, Kiya is a Yardy....came to this country in the mid 60's to a place called Monks Coner in South Carolina....its just New York kept callin for me