Knicks @ Magic 5/4 7pm EST

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I see where your coming from.
and part of me wants to agree but they're the 5th seed for a reason.

CoolClyde

Yes Novakaine!! if this man has the best 3 point shooting percentage in the league, why isn't he the focus of like, every other play? getting open by going thru screens... having the play go towards the side he's standing on, waiting for the three...

that being said, this 4Q defense is the difference between winning and losing games. let's hope Wood Son plays the right cards.

wian

Benchwarmer
I see where your coming from.
and part of me wants to agree but they're the 5th seed for a reason.

when fully fit and if things go our way, i think we can beat any team in the East above us with the exception of Miami at the moment

CoolClyde

as much as i love Melo - no hom(el)o - the team moves the ball around much better when he's on the bench. when the Carmel is hitting, he still needs to be aware enough to pass the ball around and get everyone involved, because as soon as he STOPS hitting, that's when the Knicks start losing, as the team stagnates watching him in ISO. that translates over to a morbid defense. IMHFO.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
with whats going on there consider any team playing them in the playoffs as having a bye
Not unless Magic fire SVG. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens soon.
I just feel sorry for their fans for what Howard had put them through this season. Magic will be better off without him!

CoolClyde

Toney Douglass with his best game of season! the difference-maker. I remember calling him that the last 2 years. wtf happened? did some mustache-wearing a-hole steal his confidence?