Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Magic 5/4 7pm EST

Superstar

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    I just wanna say one thing..
    F*CK DWIGHT HOWARD LOL!
    I don't know what it is about him that really pisses me off. I reckon it's that he really rates himself as a center, whilst playing in a league with, well, no centers. He wouldn't cut it in the 90's. OVERRATED.

Box score says Bill walker came in at the end....?

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    I wonder if Orlandos head coach is named Patrick Ewing tomorrow.

was just thinking the same thing .....Ewing deserve a shot

Originally Posted by bash
    I was skeptical about JR smith like im sure most of the people here were. I think woodson is the best thing that could have happened to him.
    don't color me skeptical tho. the only player i'm skeptical about right now is Mrs. Fields. she's got to get her shot together, practice free throws, and start moving to get grooving.

i think TD is starting to get the stink of Antoni off him slowly but surely, as is the entire Knicksquad as a defensive unit.

ahhhhh, good win. needed it after the heartbreak of Indiana.

good night y'all. get ready for 2 games vs Chi-town and ErrDick Rose.

Kelly Tripuka keeping it real about the Dwight Drama

Superstar

I told ya'll these suckas are scared of Woody, he was in there *ss all game , and i loved it.Great win, gettem Woody.

Missed the whole first half but the Knicks and especially Chandler showed up today it was a good win

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    Missed the whole first half but the Knicks and especially Chandler showed up today it was a good win
    Yessir it was, hopefully the Bulls can have a better 2nd half and beat the Celtpricks.

Did u see the Lakers Clippers game last night? That was maybe the best game I've seen this year. Between the Blake Griffin dunks, Bynumite, Kobe the Goat, and Chris Paul. Very entertaining game, Kobe was huge in the 4th. I hope those teams matchup in the playoffs

Beautiful victory!

MVP: Chandler. Is there any other player in the league that is kryptonite to Superman?

Mobb Deep made their presence felt - shooting, defense, effort. What more can you ask of your role players?

6th Man: JR. After some controversy in the media, he came out and played with confidence and zest. Favorite moment was the strip on big baby followed by a dime in transition. 13 points in the 2nd - brilliant.

Douglas deserves his props. Very happy for him to gain some confidence, and the timing couldn't have been better (couldn't have possibly been any other time though ) with Lin out.

Diddy played well which was good to see.

Melo's effort deserves recognition, too. Went hard after that ball, and moved it well offensively.

Great team win, and one we so desperately needed.

On to the Bulls at home! YEAH!

Veteran

Entire team had a great game.

Good to see Fields making his impact. His free throw shooting needs to be fixed in the offseason, but young players go through these types of things so it's to be expected.

Overall, you gotta admire Toney Douglas for the way he's carried himself. From starting point guard to being the third PG off the bench, Toney has never once complained or whined publicly about the change in his role. Great to see a guy who's really putting the team first and doing what's asked of him even if he's obviously not that happy about it (and who would be?).

Great game from everyone and it's good to see Dwight Howard get shut up by the Knicks. He needs to shut his mouth, seriously.

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Yessir it was, hopefully the Bulls can have a better 2nd half and beat the Celtpricks.

Did u see the Lakers Clippers game last night? That was maybe the best game I've seen this year. Between the Blake Griffin dunks, Bynumite, Kobe the Goat, and Chris Paul. Very entertaining game, Kobe was huge in the 4th. I hope those teams matchup in the playoffs

Of course I seen em I hate Blake Griffin lol those dunks were offensive fouls, and yea Kobe continues to be a straight beast especially at the end of game.

I agree, that one dunk on Gasol when he rammed his elbow into his face was bull****.

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    don't color me skeptical tho. the only player i'm skeptical about right now is Mrs. Fields. she's got to get her shot together, practice free throws, and start moving to get grooving.

i think TD is starting to get the stink of Antoni off him slowly but surely, as is the entire Knicksquad as a defensive unit.

ahhhhh, good win. needed it after the heartbreak of Indiana.

good night y'all. get ready for 2 games vs Chi-town and ErrDick Rose.

A win is a win is a win....we needed this win after our headcoach big blunder of not paying attention to the Indiana Pacers game, where Landry Fields hustle & Melo scoring build us a 15 point lead to start the final quarter.
    Woody's routine blunder of DNP Fields in the 4th qtr. for JR Smith, and not letting C-Jordan, PF-Jorts, and SF-Novak start the 4th qtr. will lead to his down-fall as a Knicks headcoach.

This win over a Magic team that want their headcoach FIRED yesterday....is not something to give our team or any players props on a win.
    JR Smith showed up vs the Cavs & no-show Magic teams....Smith was back in China during the Pacers, Hawks, and Bucks game....lets be for real

Originally Posted by Kiyaman

A win is a win is a win....we needed this win after our headcoach big blunder of not paying attention to the Indiana Pacers game, where Landry Fields hustle & Melo scoring build us a 15 point lead to start the final quarter.
    Woody's routine blunder of DNP Fields in the 4th qtr. for JR Smith, and not letting C-Jordan, PF-Jorts, and SF-Novak start the 4th qtr. will lead to his down-fall as a Knicks headcoach.

This win over a Magic team that want their headcoach FIRED yesterday....is not something to give our team or any players props on a win.
    JR Smith showed up vs the Cavs & no-show Magic teams....Smith was back in China during the Pacers, Hawks, and Bucks game....lets be for real
    You are by far the most negative poster on this forum. . . i would just like to know what can this team do to make you happy ? Are you really a knicks fan ?

Veteran

lmfao^^ that's some Will Smith **** right there...

Anyway....Great win Bockers. Big props to coach Woody for keeping the flame lit and asses toasty. Heart and intensity goes along long way.....kep it up and stay steady.