Tyson Chandler playing through fractured hand

smokes

Huge Member
Carmelo Anthony said after Thursday's game how impressive it was that Tyson Chandler was playing the way he was since he had a fractured hand.
The Knicks immediately moved to deny what Melo had said, but we think the cat is out of the bag now. The good news is that it sounds like he's been dealing with the ailment for a bit, and if it didn't knock him out of action then it's probably not going to knock him out now. Chandler is on the short list of guys that need a few days off, but the Knicks are fighting for the playoffs and that's not likely to happen.

Warrior... Hope Tyson can manage to heal and play.

What a beast!

Tyson deserves the utmost respect from everybody. He's as tough as a player in the 70's or 80's.

Just shitting on most of these modern day barbies.

Kiyaman

Legend
Tyson Chandler the Knicks MVP 2011-12 season

Tyson Chandler has been the Knicks best (MVP) player this season....playing 34+ minutes in every game in a compressed (4 month) 66 game season....u damn right Chandler has injuries in all parts of his body (the fractured hand is just one of many)....This season Chandler & Fields has played through more injuries than any super-star or star-player in the NBA.

Do I see Tyson Chandler taking a rest for 2 to 4 games when Stat return? HELL YEAH!
The Knicks organization should pay for a cruise for Tyson Chandler to go on for those 4 missing games.
If Tyson Chandler play every game for the rest of this season....next season 82 games will be another 66 game season for Tyson Chandler.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
No doubt, Tyson is a beast and i agree that he is an MVP on this team so far.
But i dont understand how is it possible to play bball at this level with a fractured hand. Maybe its not fractured but something else?

kinein

Benchwarmer
Tyson Chandler is and should remain a Knick for life. Intangibles, the guys intangibles are priceless.