Glen Grunwald Appreciation Thread

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
I wanted to start this thread because I think Grunwald's work is under appreciated.

With schmuck owner Dolan above him and Dummy DAntoni below him, he still managed to make some good key signings for us and improve our team after Walsh left.. and as we all know this guy's kinda on the down-low... so who knows what other BS he had to put up with the team's management over the years (Isiah and Dolan).
Anyways.. his contributions include signing Chandler, Novak , Lin and Supporting the signings of STAT and Melo.

Thank You Glen. :gony:

de4073ccc86feabb41d6d0652fe54ac3-getty-141342195.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tiger0330

Legend
His best move was telling D'Antoni "No way in hell" when D'Antoni offered to finish out the season after discussions about his resignation. Gruenwald knew a mid-season coaching change was possible and had Woody on the bench as his replacement in case D'Antoni was fired.

fender0577

Rotation player
His best move was telling D'Antoni "No way in hell" when D'Antoni offered to finish out the season after discussions about his resignation. Gruenwald knew a mid-season coaching change was possible and had Woody on the bench as his replacement in case D'Antoni was fired.
Move of the year, i'm still dancing on his grave.:peace: