Isiah Thomas Fired From FLorida College

tiger0330

Legend
Oh f**k, he'll be looking for another job and we've got an opening, plus the owner is his friend and the GM is a college teammate.

KingCharles34

All Star
Haaaa he cant even keep his job with a college team. The only place i'd like to see him return to is broadcasting, thats the one thing he was good at. Actually he wasnt even good at that but he was funny though, it'd be worth having him for humor purposes. He'd be like a dumb version of Jeff Van Gundy

CA7

Scoring Champ
Please no I swear to god on my life if he's the next coach of this team I'm leaving and never ever coming back

petescud

Starter
Yeah if he comes back, i'll shoot myself. Being a NY guy that lives in Florida now, I can't cheer the Heat, Magic or Nets

New New York

Quiet Storm
Gulp!!!!!!!!
This coming the same day Donnie Walsh is granted permission to speak w other teams by Knicks front office

Please David Stern intervene!!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
tumblr_lvwh0j8jin1r8058ko1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

knickscity

Benchwarmer
How do you welcome someone who never left?

The Knicks didn't even fire him, they kept him around in an "unspecified role".

He's friends with Dolan, he has always been here.

tiger0330

Legend
You guys do realize Zeke hired Grunwald twice, once in Toronto and again in NY. Zeke at a minimum is going to be working as a consultant for the Knicks next year.

Isiah is one of those guys who was great as an athlete but just doesn't know what to do with his life afterwards.

He just sucks at everything basketball related other than playing.

He should try to stay away from basketball and do some other business like Magic and Malone do.

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
if dolomite brings this dirtbag back i`m done ..... why oh why does this alcoholic coke abuser loser owner have such a hard on for this guy:barf:.....oh i just answer my own question f@#king alcoholic coke abuser owner!!!!!

p0nder

Starter
Nah, i've heard some reports that Isiah will be a friend of the owner but won't have a job with the knicks. Dolan has come out publicly stating that no other people have their thumb in the pie and has seemed mad at other people speculating that Zeke is a behind the curtain orchestrater.

Still it's concerning. now Zeke will have more time for bending Dolans ear.

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
Nah, i've heard some reports that Isiah will be a friend of the owner but won't have a job with the knicks. Dolan has come out publicly stating that no other people have their thumb in the pie and has seemed mad at other people speculating that Zeke is a behind the curtain orchestrater.

Still it's concerning. now Zeke will have more time for bending Dolans ear.

lol..... more like bending dolomite over :fellatio::sperm: friends with benefits.....cough cough HOMOS!!!!!!!