New York Knicks - Chicago Bulls | DOUBLEHEADER EDITION

Which combo guard will serve more dimes over the next two games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Melo looks so damn quick right now

Yeah but i don't think we should keep going to him since he is 8-14 and 22 points in the first half and we are going to need him to play like this in the playoffs but that doesnt matter as long as guys like TD,Landry,BD,Shump and jr get there efficient high % looks.

CA7

Scoring Champ
are we really gettin on him for "shooting too much" when shots are going in more than half the time, JR is brickin, Toney is brickin, Novak is easy to stop, Baron is brickin, Shumpert cant hit and Fields needs guys setting him up.........lets let the other guys shoot more yeah great idea, look if Melo is shooting 4/12 I'm all with him not shooting, but he feels good right now and you go with the hot hand, if this was Novak you'd all scream give it to Novak or Lin it'd be give it to Lin, all we do is Lin

are we really gettin on him for "shooting too much" when shots are going in more than half the time, JR is brickin, Toney is brickin, Novak is easy to stop, Baron is brickin, Shumpert cant hit and Fields needs guys setting him up.........lets let the other guys shoot more yeah great idea, look if Melo is shooting 4/12 I'm all with him not shooting, but he feels good right now and you go with the hot hand, if this was Novak you'd all scream give it to Novak or Lin it'd be give it to Lin, all we do is Lin

Im applauding you right now. Even Magic Johnson is saying he is looking like a SUPERSTAR right now.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
- tighten up the defense
- create more scoring opportunities for Chandler/Novak
- tell JR to GTFO if he can't hit a damn shot
- get more ball and off the ball movement

And then we're cool...

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Meo is so overrated it is not even funny
these Knicks are a joke... We turn the defense up and they settle for retarded shots... Something tells me they will continued to do so in the second half, thing is, our defense turns up in the second half as well...
They're a team filled with chuckers. They had to cool down eventually. Just our offense was shooting so poorly we couldnt creep back in till the final minutes of the 2nd qtr.
m54461_We-get-it-Youre-butt-hurt.jpg

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Our PGs shot 1 for 7 and JR went 1 for 7 too. If it werent for their poor shooting and plays (gave way too many 3-point plays), we would be up by 20.

Kiyaman

Legend
I really dont want to see JR much in the 2nd half....he dont add help at the PG, or in the offensive scoring 1-7 shootin, 1 assist, 1 st

WTF! No Jorts in the first half....the Bulls play a tighter paint defense in the 2nd half....Melo, Novak, Jeff, Tyson, need 4 of Jorts fouls in 2nd half

JS3

Benchwarmer
Nobody supports Melo scoring wise, Landry trying(he really needs to stop), Baron pulling his regular sh*t, JR not in it yet, only Shump may be our savior