New York Knicks - Chicago Bulls | DOUBLEHEADER EDITION

Which combo guard will serve more dimes over the next two games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiyaman

Legend
Woody....Garbage time started in the final 4 minutes of this game....we have another road game tommorow that we must WIN

Rob Low

Rotation player
Not that bad of a loss, I wanted to get a split against them and we did. As long as we win tomorrow we'll be fine

CoolClyde

Novakaine in the membrane

agreed with all posts re Novak, the man is an absolute waste of space on the court when he's not hitting 3's. these past three games (WHY did I pick him up in KO fantasy league?) he has shit the bed harder than any player in the league. he has a defender a few feet away from him and he just STANDS THERE. at least Kyle Korver, that retarded brother of Ashton Kutcher, moves around, gets in a rhythm, and is ready to shoot the 3 when the ball comes to him IN THE FLOW OF THE GAME. Novak seems to run away from the ball in play and set up on the other side of the perimeter, and stay out of the flow. C'mon Wood Son, can't you see what's happening here?

just a lethargic game. as soon as the 2nd unit came in, led by Toney "can't pass" Douglas, the Knicks offense came to a grinding halt, and they allowed the Bulls to take over the game completely. throwing the 2nd unit into the game at the same time was a big mistake. Girafferies is back to his neck-craning, butterfinger ways, ruining any offensive flow. a team without a bench is not a team. Junior Swish cannot be the only contributor.

ugh, that sucked balls.

let's hope team mans up and picks it up vs Bucks. next.

skisloper

Starter
We beat them with Rose

Lose to them without Rose

we have to win winnable games why do we lose the games we are suppose to win

I would say splitting with the Bulls is the best we were going to do. They have the best record in the NBA with or without Rose.....

Lets just hope by the way we looked tonight that the players were looking ahead till tonight....

What a terrible performance by the Knicks!

Everyone bar Melo and Chandler sucked.

We have absolutely no offense besides Melo.

Fields, Novak, Jeffries and Douglas were the worst.

Baron Davis is sooooo past it, damn.

There is absolutely no consistency in this group and it's killing me!

Melo has finally found his groove again and is just beasting, but everybody else besides Chandler sucks.

Shumpert has been fantastic for the last 2 months to be honest, but yesterday he was piss poor.

Fields sucks all season long, Davis like I said is completely past it. Novak is such a liability on defense and when he doesn't hit his threes he's just a player that makes us weaker. Jeffries looked like his 2006-2007 self since his return from injury, which means terrible. Toney Douglas is still a D-League player and will never be more than that. J.R. SMith is a chucker......it doesn't look good. We pretty much need Melo to average 43 ppg over a whole Playoff series to have any kind of chance....against either Miami or the Bulls with Rose.

Our second unit is straight up garbage, every time they're on the floor we need Melo to save our asses because they've just gone 5 minutes without a field goal......

p0nder

Starter
lol man it's quick for dudes to go from "OH SHI- WE'RE GIANT KILLERS" to ^That from spree-houston. Calm down. We just split a home and away with the BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. I think in a 7 game series it would come down to a game 7.

Yes Novak sucks and made some bad defensive plays. JJ needs to get back to pre-injury form and guys need to make shots. Chandler is good but he needs to see a few more shots. Melo is playing at a high level and will need to continue to do so. Fields and shump need to step it up and when we are trying to get a guy going for scoring it should be shump, not fields getting those shots. we know what we have in fields, and I think we are misusing shump as he is a finisher that should be the #2 or #3 option on offense right now. after melo and chandler.

Number3

Benchwarmer
Novak is trash when he has a defender on him... someone tell him to get open wtf!! move around!! damn!!! pissed off on Novak... we need Lin ...hes smart at the 4th quarter he would start going in the paint getting fouled.. saving time and scoring

Kiyaman

Legend
Novak was a waste these past two games.. Missed the few open shots that he had. On to the next.. Gotta beat the Bucks tomorrow

How do u look at this....your best peremeter shooter had a off game, what do u do? "YOU GIVE HIM OTHER OPTIONS", how about a screen for a 20' foot jumper? how about a fake and pass?

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
every other guy in the league suddenly has a big game against the knicks.

since when was Kyle Krover a good defender with blocking abilities?!!

i dont know why, but it seems that the knicks are the most hated team by the league players... thats why average players shine when the play against us

it's ridiculous and it makes me sick

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
no way we should have lost this game to a bulls team without rose. thats was a horseshit effort.

n why on earth was novak allowed to try and guard rip hamilton? rip poohed all over him when we were trying to come back in the 4th.

i saw no fire from marsh melo cream puff.he was content to split. lame

this is the type of game you want to be hungry for. you want to try to take the other teams heart, especially a team that we may meet in the playoffs. jordan and kobe would try hard to get a win like this.. sends a message.

melo either doesnt understand the game at that level, doesnt care, or isnt capable of willing his team in this type of situation.

Kiyaman

Legend
every other guy in the league suddenly has a big game against the knicks.

since when was Kyle Krover a good defender with blocking abilities?!!

i dont know why, but it seems that the knicks are the most hated team by the league players... thats why average players shine when the play against us

it's ridiculous and it makes me sick

Its not ridiculous when oponents fresh-leg bench players take advantage of our fatique/tired players in the 4th quarter, or in early quarters when our players are trying to save energy for the final quarter.
Bulls ran a complete 11 man rotation using "TWO" ledgit PG, SG, SF, PF, and Centers -vs- our 9 man rotation of 1-PG, 4-SG, 3-SF, and 1-center.
Do the math.

Our interim headcoach Woody's coaching loss both games vs the Bulls....it was our two star-players "Tyson & Melo" pulling out their super-star second-wind to tie one game in regulation, to win the game in overtime.

This was my evaluation of both games vs the Bulls...

skisloper

Starter
Its not ridiculous when oponents fresh-leg bench players take advantage of our fatique/tired players in the 4th quarter, or in early quarters when our players are trying to save energy for the final quarter.
Bulls ran a complete 11 man rotation using "TWO" ledgit PG, SG, SF, PF, and Centers -vs- our 9 man rotation of 1-PG, 4-SG, 3-SF, and 1-center.
Do the math.

Our interim headcoach Woody's coaching loss both games vs the Bulls....it was our two star-players "Tyson & Melo" pulling out their super-star second-wind to tie one game in regulation, to win the game in overtime.

This was my evaluation of both games vs the Bulls...

I do agree although lets not forget the Bulls are good...
But to not use Jorts or Jordan ( D league ) in these games is silly....we need some banging on the boards and maybe 5 minutes here and there can give us a few extra boards or lets the bulls work harder....We do have the Bucks tonight so although I do not believe in quitting I do believe in looking ahead and a few saved minutes in a game that looked like mid fourth we had no chance in would have been a smart move....

Woodson's real coaching test is tonight......we have seen the Knicks spiral very quickly so lets hope he has them come out like its game 7.....tonight can make or break our playoffs......8th seed without the edge outs us with the Nets