New York Knicks - Chicago Bulls | DOUBLEHEADER EDITION

Which combo guard will serve more dimes over the next two games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodson won the game for us with his coaching in this late game situation. Look how he barks instructions to Iman to let him know a screen for Rose is coming... If Dantoni was coaching we lose this game at the buzzer

Kiyaman

Legend
pretty awesome.. the garden was a rock'n.. i think melo needs to have the floor to himself... we need to boot stat.. bring in a big ass rebounder boot stat and with lin and melo we got it.. but with stat and melo on the floor not enough balls going around.. just my o

Cut it out....Melo did his thang on Easter Sunday vs the top winning team in the NBA....super-star PROPS goes to Melo for being a closer :thumbsup:

The Man of the game is "Tyson Chandler"....without Tyson Chandler there would be NO Lin-Sanity, nor would u or anyone else be mentioning get rid of Stat....so far the best player we signed in the past decade is our 2011-12 MVP Tyson Chandler.

A win on Tuesday in Chicago would be GREAT....but! Tyson Chandler have to be sore as hell after the beating he took from 5 of the Bulls bigmen on Easter Sunday. Bulls coach Thibs ran a 11 man rotation on us the first game of a double-header.
We lost that 21 point lead b/c coach Woody didnt want to put defensive bigman Jorts in the lineup with Jefferies & Novak....the Bulls first chop at our lead was a 11-2 run of inside scoring only....we didnt need JR Smith on the court with Shump & Douglas.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Melo did his thang on Easter Sunday vs the top winning team in the NBA....super-star PROPS goes to Melo for being a closer :thumbsup:
If I had a choice between Melo making the shot vs Bulls on Easter Sunday or the shot vs Celtics before going into OT at Boston last month, I would choose.....

You guessed it: Celtics, without a doubt!
Celtics:machinegun:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Knicks are contenders if we beat them again on tuesday.
We have beaten every playoff team in the East that are ahead of us minus the Heat id say we are already contenders, even without Stat and Lin everyone seems to be committed on defense and this is why we are beating alot of teams ya have to give alot of credit to woodson

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Jorts is 40lbs over-weight, why would anyone want to put someone out of shape and SLOW - on the court?
he may be overweight but he still hustles and attempts to play defense, he can also hit the long range ball even though he has not been very effective from downtown since his injury. Jorts has had some key moments this season and for a overweight dude he is not to shabby with his rebounds he may be faster than you think.

Jorts did what we expected him to do "grab some rebs, hustle and give us some nice hard fouls". We were shorthanded with no Amare or Jeffries and he came in and played fairly well for us....how many second round 45th pick guys do you know that would step up and immediately contribute the way Jorts has done.

Last edited:

fender0577

Rotation player
he may be overweight but he still hustles and attempts to play defense, he can also hit the long range ball even though he has not been very effective from downtown since his injury. Jorts has had some key moments this season and for a overweight dude he is not to shabby with his rebounds he may be faster than you think.

Jorts did what we expected him to do "grab some rebs, hustle and give us some nice hard fouls". We were shorthanded with no Amare or Jeffries and he came in and played fairly well for us....how many second round 45th pick guys do you know that would step up and immediately contribute the way Jorts has done.
:agreed:As long as, he's not out there jacking 3's, he's alright with me.

p0nder

Starter
Jorts has played well for us. not going to front on him, though he could use some attitude tweaking. He needs more confidence and humility, a difficult combination to attain.

So pumped for tonights game! Chitown is still 8 point favorites in the match up but I gotta beleive that the knicks can win this, especially with Rose not at 100% yet and the knicks treating these like playoff games.

LeFlume

All Star
Out or not, Who cares!!!. Shump had him for breakfast when healthy. Imagine what he can do if Rose is not 100% fit. Shump is gonna be FAT and Happy tomorrow..:gony:

KingCharles34

All Star
Out or not, Who cares!!!. Shump had him for breakfast when healthy. Imagine what he can do if Rose is not 100% fit. Shump is gonna be FAT and Happy tomorrow..:gony:

I agree with this, Shump eats pieces of sh*t like Rose for breakfast

10189638.jpg

27546_118514008188761_6026_n.jpg

Expressions-of-Derrick-Rose.jpg

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Last game we beat Chicago even though JR, Baron struggled and Novak hardly touched the ball. If we can get our shooters hot and shumpert continues to play the way he is playing we will put the bulls away easily.

I rather Derrick rose play, but i guess it does not matter. I just dont like hearing the BS excuses on how we got the Win. Its a shame some people still make excuses even when 2 of our Main players are INJURED smh