View Poll Results: Which combo guard will serve more dimes over the next two games?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Iman Shumpert

17 56.67%
  • JR Smith

9 30.00%
  • Toney Douglas

4 13.33%
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 203044454647484950

Thread: New York Knicks - Chicago Bulls | DOUBLEHEADER EDITION

Should I watch it on ESPN or MSG?

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    +1 Now that's funny, but Kiya is right. Now I know this is where Metro calls me Bulls fan, but our KNICKS were in no danger of winning that game last night. And yes we do need Phil and his triangle. One of reasons we got out-rebounded so badly was all the MASONS on this team and I aint talking FREE. If JR cared as much about his shooting % as his tats he would be 95% from the field. Same for Laundry and Novak is shooting flat bricks as well. Melo can't drop 40 every game esp. after the Bulls figured out Sunday he is the only scoring threat on this team. Allen Houston could come outta the stands in his wingtips and shoot better. Outside of Melo and Shump, no one on this team can get their own shot.
    you come on the forum for bi monthly post n agree with kiya over me. nice dude.. jk

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    ronieboy....u need to leave this forum with all your player-HATER-foolishness with comparison of Hall of Famers.
    The Chicago Bulls only have 14 losses in this compressed 66 game season....the Bulls are 6 WINS away from a 50 WIN season....with or without D.Rose....u need to STFU !!!! read/listen/learn
    Take your "we had a chance to win last night story" to a non basketball fan.
    I dont care how good the Bulls have been all season. There were without their best player. to me that makes the game last night winnable. i dunno why you guys are making excuses for this team. i cant believe what you actually typed between quotations up there kiya. thats a tried and true loser mentality. the best teams in the east are not that much better than us. these bulls teams with rose and boozer etc arent **** compared to those old bulls teams.

and yes no matter who the coach is it always comes back to the players for me. they are and will always be the most integral factor n any win or loss. so if im critical of melo (in this goes for any of you) just know that its for a reason and the context im basing my assessments of of him off of, ie legit greatness. if kobe had to go out and get 40 or 50 to send a message thats what hed do. melo, imo needs to have that mentality in opportunities to get 2 W's against a pretty good Bulls team that we may have to face down the road in the playoffs. that's the type of mentality Melo should have and all im saying. go out and get 50 if you have to and let the those *******s know that they have to fear you if you should meet in postseason play. i just dont see that type of gully from melo yet..
    Last edited by ronoranina; Apr 11, 2012 at 20:47.

Veteran

I dunno what post frequency has to do with the price of tea in china roro, but it is is what it is. I took NO sucker bets on last night game because the Bulls have played well all season without D Rose and thats coaching. Tibbs can flat out coach and thats the difference. The fact MELO cant drop 50 against the same team in back to back games bears this fact out. Adjustments happen and that comes down to coaching. Learn about it. Know about it.

Lurker

Default New York Knicks Hot Decals

Hey Guys,

I want to get your feedback on the Knicks Decal!

Originally Posted by S4SaL
    Hey Guys,

Hmmmmm, I wonder what subliminal message is
    embedded in the video?

Originally Posted by S4SaL
    Hey Guys,

star of david

new york is full of jews, thats a fact

well, amare is a jew in the 1st place

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    I dunno what post frequency has to do with the price of tea in china roro, but it is is what it is. I took NO sucker bets on last night game because the Bulls have played well all season without D Rose and thats coaching. Tibbs can flat out coach and thats the difference. The fact MELO cant drop 50 against the same team in back to back games bears this fact out. Adjustments happen and that comes down to coaching. Learn about it. Know about it.
    can you go root for the bulls in another forum??

great coaching couldnt do a thing w jordan or kobe when they wanted to destroy a team. melo just isnt like that. although he has the talent to be something v close to those guys, he just doesnt have the mentality.

i grew up liking the bulls n watching them win multiple titles under phil jackson so i know what great coaching looks like. still though the bulls without jordan or pippen were beatable. same goes for this yrs bulls team w/out rose. coaching is very important. but players make or break you.

the bulls as currently constructed are still a balanced team even without rose, w good bigs, a solid bench n players who understand their roles. thibs is a gd coach, but our team is pretty gd too and we'd just beaten them a couple nights prior, w their best player beasting. y'all need to stop w the loser mentality nonsense. we couldve taken both games.

The Bulls are a better team.. point blank.