View Poll Results: Which combo guard will serve more dimes over the next two games?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Iman Shumpert

    17 56.67%
  • JR Smith

    9 30.00%
  • Toney Douglas

    4 13.33%
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 203044454647484950
Results 736 to 743 of 743

Thread: New York Knicks - Chicago Bulls | DOUBLEHEADER EDITION

  1. #736
    Member tripleaamin9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Should I watch it on ESPN or MSG?

  2. #737
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    +1 Now that's funny, but Kiya is right. Now I know this is where Metro calls me Bulls fan, but our KNICKS were in no danger of winning that game last night. And yes we do need Phil and his triangle. One of reasons we got out-rebounded so badly was all the MASONS on this team and I aint talking FREE. If JR cared as much about his shooting % as his tats he would be 95% from the field. Same for Laundry and Novak is shooting flat bricks as well. Melo can't drop 40 every game esp. after the Bulls figured out Sunday he is the only scoring threat on this team. Allen Houston could come outta the stands in his wingtips and shoot better. Outside of Melo and Shump, no one on this team can get their own shot.
    you come on the forum for bi monthly post n agree with kiya over me. nice dude.. jk

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    ronieboy....u need to leave this forum with all your player-HATER-foolishness with comparison of Hall of Famers.
    The Chicago Bulls only have 14 losses in this compressed 66 game season....the Bulls are 6 WINS away from a 50 WIN season....with or without D.Rose....u need to STFU !!!! read/listen/learn
    Take your "we had a chance to win last night story" to a non basketball fan.
    I dont care how good the Bulls have been all season. There were without their best player. to me that makes the game last night winnable. i dunno why you guys are making excuses for this team. i cant believe what you actually typed between quotations up there kiya. thats a tried and true loser mentality. the best teams in the east are not that much better than us. these bulls teams with rose and boozer etc arent **** compared to those old bulls teams.

    and yes no matter who the coach is it always comes back to the players for me. they are and will always be the most integral factor n any win or loss. so if im critical of melo (in this goes for any of you) just know that its for a reason and the context im basing my assessments of of him off of, ie legit greatness. if kobe had to go out and get 40 or 50 to send a message thats what hed do. melo, imo needs to have that mentality in opportunities to get 2 W's against a pretty good Bulls team that we may have to face down the road in the playoffs. that's the type of mentality Melo should have and all im saying. go out and get 50 if you have to and let the those *******s know that they have to fear you if you should meet in postseason play. i just dont see that type of gully from melo yet..
    Last edited by ronoranina; Apr 11, 2012 at 20:47.

  3. #738
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,053
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I dunno what post frequency has to do with the price of tea in china roro, but it is is what it is. I took NO sucker bets on last night game because the Bulls have played well all season without D Rose and thats coaching. Tibbs can flat out coach and thats the difference. The fact MELO cant drop 50 against the same team in back to back games bears this fact out. Adjustments happen and that comes down to coaching. Learn about it. Know about it.

  4. #739
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default New York Knicks Hot Decals

    Hey Guys,

    I want to get your feedback on the Knicks Decal!


  5. #740
    Member Newbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by S4SaL
    Hey Guys,

    I want to get your feedback on the Knicks Decal!

    Hmmmmm, I wonder what subliminal message is
    embedded in the video?

  6. #741
    Member Munchen13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Haven
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by S4SaL
    Hey Guys,

    I want to get your feedback on the Knicks Decal!

    star of david

    new york is full of jews, thats a fact

    well, amare is a jew in the 1st place

  7. #742
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    I dunno what post frequency has to do with the price of tea in china roro, but it is is what it is. I took NO sucker bets on last night game because the Bulls have played well all season without D Rose and thats coaching. Tibbs can flat out coach and thats the difference. The fact MELO cant drop 50 against the same team in back to back games bears this fact out. Adjustments happen and that comes down to coaching. Learn about it. Know about it.
    can you go root for the bulls in another forum??

    great coaching couldnt do a thing w jordan or kobe when they wanted to destroy a team. melo just isnt like that. although he has the talent to be something v close to those guys, he just doesnt have the mentality.

    i grew up liking the bulls n watching them win multiple titles under phil jackson so i know what great coaching looks like. still though the bulls without jordan or pippen were beatable. same goes for this yrs bulls team w/out rose. coaching is very important. but players make or break you.

    the bulls as currently constructed are still a balanced team even without rose, w good bigs, a solid bench n players who understand their roles. thibs is a gd coach, but our team is pretty gd too and we'd just beaten them a couple nights prior, w their best player beasting. y'all need to stop w the loser mentality nonsense. we couldve taken both games.

  8. #743
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    The Bulls are a better team.. point blank.

Similar Threads

  1. GT: Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks
    By Deathstroke in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Feb 02, 2012, 17:07
  2. the PO
    By 6thman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jan 25, 2012, 20:10
  3. Replies: 255
    Last Post: Dec 16, 2010, 19:45
  4. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 16:25
  5. New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Dec 15, 2007, 08:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •