View Poll Results: Which combo guard will serve more dimes over the next two games?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Iman Shumpert

17 56.67%
  • JR Smith

9 30.00%
  • Toney Douglas

4 13.33%
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 72122232425262728293031323347 ... LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks - Chicago Bulls | DOUBLEHEADER EDITION

Superstar

Originally Posted by cheapandcheerful
    awwww~ I missed the game !!!!!
    Damn, to bad man, u missed a great game.

Bulls fans forum has 1391 post replies from last night's GT. A good percentage of them were from Knicks fans! Knicks spread their tentacle into all corners of the globe!
    Many Bulls fans are still very arrogant after the loss and put the Knicks as another 8th seeded team. There is nothing more I love to see than Knicks win on Tuesday. It will be my biggest entertainment this year to visit their fan forum after Knicks win!

Superstar

Originally Posted by Cuckoo
    Bulls fans forum has 1391 post replies from last night's GT. A good percentage of them were from Knicks fans! Knicks spread their tentacle into all corners of the globe!
    Many Bulls fans are still very arrogant after the loss and put the Knicks as another 8th seeded team. There is nothing more I love to see than Knicks win on Tuesday. It will be my biggest entertainment this year to visit their fan forum after Knicks win!
    Yeah, i just peaked in the bulls forum, those guys are crazy, kinda makes us look sane.

Well, the main problem with Bulls fans is they never admit someone played better. They always say they played worse. I checked some Chicago boards before our game and it seems they were just hating on Knicks fans and bragging what an easy win it'll be. They think they're so good they can act like some ignorant pricks. And that's why I never write on other teams' forums, because even if you say it's gonna be a tough matchup, they have a great team and some talented individuals they're gonna be hating. I just pour some 101 bourbon in my glass and enjoy them crying after the game.

It is sooo frustrating to talk about this game or this team on any other forum. I still hear, we play no defense. Melo is the worst defender in the league. (This just makes me lol) Then I hear if we play the Bulls or the Heat we will get crushed. After beating the Bulls I hear well it wasn't impressive because we blew a 20 point lead. (Even though that was in the 1st quarter)
    Oh well haters gonna hate.

pretty awesome.. the garden was a rock'n.. i think melo needs to have the floor to himself... we need to boot stat.. bring in a big ass rebounder boot stat and with lin and melo we got it.. but with stat and melo on the floor not enough balls going around.. just my o

Originally Posted by stuntmanmike
    pretty awesome.. the garden was a rock'n.. i think melo needs to have the floor to himself... we need to boot stat.. bring in a big ass rebounder boot stat and with lin and melo we got it.. but with stat and melo on the floor not enough balls going around.. just my o
    no .

Bump

Im gonna grab that one for my sig thanks!

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    Im gonna grab that one for my sig thanks!
    its why i posted them lol

Woodson won the game for us with his coaching in this late game situation. Look how he barks instructions to Iman to let him know a screen for Rose is coming... If Dantoni was coaching we lose this game at the buzzer

Veteran

Originally Posted by stuntmanmike

Cut it out....Melo did his thang on Easter Sunday vs the top winning team in the NBA....super-star PROPS goes to Melo for being a closer

The Man of the game is "Tyson Chandler"....without Tyson Chandler there would be NO Lin-Sanity, nor would u or anyone else be mentioning get rid of Stat....so far the best player we signed in the past decade is our 2011-12 MVP Tyson Chandler.

A win on Tuesday in Chicago would be GREAT....but! Tyson Chandler have to be sore as hell after the beating he took from 5 of the Bulls bigmen on Easter Sunday. Bulls coach Thibs ran a 11 man rotation on us the first game of a double-header.
    We lost that 21 point lead b/c coach Woody didnt want to put defensive bigman Jorts in the lineup with Jefferies & Novak....the Bulls first chop at our lead was a 11-2 run of inside scoring only....we didnt need JR Smith on the court with Shump & Douglas.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    defensive bigman Jorts in the lineup with Jefferies & Novak....

Jorts is 40lbs over-weight, why would anyone want to put someone out of shape and SLOW - on the court?

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Melo did his thang on Easter Sunday vs the top winning team in the NBA....super-star PROPS goes to Melo for being a closer
    If I had a choice between Melo making the shot vs Bulls on Easter Sunday or the shot vs Celtics before going into OT at Boston last month, I would choose.....

You guessed it: Celtics, without a doubt!
    Celtics