New York Knicks - Chicago Bulls | DOUBLEHEADER EDITION

Which combo guard will serve more dimes over the next two games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LJ4ptplay

Starter
That was one of the best performances I've seen from a Knick in a long time. Big time plays under big time pressure. Incredible.

metrocard

Legend
Shumpert is without a doubt a top 10 perimeter defender, my list is:

1.Tony Allen
2.Loul Deng
3.Lebron James
4.Andre Iguodala
5.Ronnie Brewer
6.Avery Bradley
7.Rajon Rondo
8.Dwyane Wade
9.Mario Chalmers
10.Iman Shumpert

I got Shumpert top 5 because his combination of size, quickness and his improving awareness, he's really be a problem for other teams. He stops the flow of the opposing team's offense.

Yeah baby what a win!!!!!!!!!!

Huge win!

We were dead, we were ****ing dead with 8 down late in the fourth. Melo had a night where he couldn't miss. Is the 08/09 Melo from Denver finally back?

Let'S hope so!

Shump is a beast not onyl on defense but overall, what a great pick and what a good SG.

Chandler beasting like always, but I think Woodson was piss poor today. He played Smith WAY WaY WAY too much. Smith was terrible I mean horrible and he almost cost us the game. And then he went with Novak in overtime?! Come on Woody you can do better than this. Jeffries should have played in OT.

Great win, especially after going down by 8 so late in the game.

Rose is not clutch it seems, just like Lechoke. He had 2 free throws and 2 shots to kill us, missed all 4 - wow.

He did the same shit against Miami last season, missing 2 free throws in the final seconds and then the potential game winner aswell.

metrocard

Legend
Lebron might be better all around then Melo but u would never see him hit those 2 three pointers, Miami woulda lost this game

It doesnt matter though, this is just one win. Still plenty of work to be done with the Bucks only one game back in the loss column

LeBron versus Detroit in the ECF

knicksgreece

Benchwarmer
Lebron might be better all around then Melo but u would never see him hit those 2 three pointers, Miami woulda lost this game

It doesnt matter though, this is just one win. Still plenty of work to be done with the Bucks only one game back in the loss column
I think both us and the Bucks will be at the playoffs.The 76ers suck!They play terrible basketball and have locker room problems.

KingCharles34

All Star
Shumpert is without a doubt a top 10 perimeter defender, my list is:

1.Tony Allen
2.Loul Deng
3.Lebron James
4.Andre Iguodala
5.Ronnie Brewer
6.Avery Bradley
7.Rajon Rondo
8.Dwyane Wade
9.Mario Chalmers
10.Iman Shumpert

I think u got all the right names, my list would be in a different order but its a tough list to make and the one guy i would probably add is Holliday from the 76ers. Avery Bradley has been amazing for the Celtics, but i think both Chalmers and Shumpert belong ahead of Rondo. I wouldnt have Deng that high either, but Tony Allen belongs at the top where u got him

I got Shumpert top 5 because his combination of size, quickness and his improving awareness, he's really be a problem for other teams. He stops the flow of the opposing team's offense.

Yeah that gives him some rank over the PG's on the list since he can guard 2's just as well as 1's.

metrocard

Legend
I really want the Knicks to win the Atlantic, we can be 4th seed and Boston end up with 5th seed...get our revenge from last year.

lookgrabpull

Benchwarmer
OH MY GOD WHAT A GAME!!!! **** YEAH!!!!!

I was screaming in my living room, my wife looking at me like I'm crazy!

Carmelo Anthony just put that exclamation mark on who's team this is. Bring those bulls on in the playoffs, we might just beat them!

Shit I'm having so much fun!!!!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Jr sucked all game...but he came up with some big shots for us in OT cut him some slack he had a bad shooting night.

Melo does good= omg he's the best
Melo does bad = throw him under the bus and trade him

Lin does good= omg he's the best pg ever
Lin does bad= omg trade him bench him slay him

Jr does good= omg i love jr perfect off the bench
Jr does bad= omg why did we sign him

Some of you guys are either bi-polar or just ride who ever is doing good at the moments sausage smh put a end to it already nobody is perfect.

anyway Chandler won this game for us with his volleyball swatting skills... i notice everyone on this board has their views of certain players and disagree alot, but we can all agree chandler is amazing for us :gony:

KingCharles34

All Star
LeBron versus Detroit in the ECF

Thats true but that was 5 years ago, they went on to get swept and raped by the Spurs in the Finals where clutch shots didnt matter. Lebron didnt really have problems in the 4th quarter with Cleveland. That really became a big problem for him when he signed with Miami. Even Wades not clutch anymore, Lebrick jinxed that whole team

Wargames

Starter
Jr sucked all game...but he came up with some big shots for us in OT cut him some slack he had a bad shooting night.

Melo does good= omg he's the best
Melo does bad = throw him under the bus and trade him

Lin does good= omg he's the best pg ever
Lin does bad= omg trade him bench him slay him

Jr does good= omg i love jr perfect off the bench
Jr does bad= omg why did we sign him

Some of you guys are either bi-polar or just ride who ever is doing good at the moments sausage smh put a end to it already nobody is perfect.

anyway Chandler won this game for us with his volleyball swatting skills... i notice everyone on this board has their views of certain players and disagree alot, but we can all agree chandler is amazing for us :gony:

I don't blame JR or Lin when they mess up only though. Like i have been saying this whole thread he should of sat for a lot more. Especially when rose was out since his speed to trap wouldn't have been needed.

We got a gem in Shumpert, the more Houston works on his shoot, we'll have a complete player, Sprewell reborn..

Without a doubt, and the crazy part is he is a ROOKIE!!! and he is so raw but talented, he doesn't have the potential of a Westbrook or Durant but he could be the last pick of an All-star team and he will without a doubt be on alot of all defensive teams.

His prime stat line can look like:

17Ppg/ 5Rpg/ 4Apg/ 2.8Spg/ 46%FG/ 36%3PT/ 82%FT