View Poll Results: Who would you rather face?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chicago Bulls

21 60.00%
  • Miami Heat

14 40.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bulls Or Heat?

damn bro, he told you to shut up.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You don't know any NBA coaches Jim, just shut up.
    Larry Drew, coach of the Hawks, MIZZOU alum

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Okay brah...how many useless post are you going to make? Creating traffic on the forum.

12th man

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Larry Drew, coach of the Hawks, MIZZOU alum
    You went to Mizzou?

You went to Mizzou?
    ^_____________________________________^
    Okay brah...how many useless post are you going to make? Creating traffic on the forum.

12th man

A friendly convo between Jimcheif and I is historical. Its the longest living rivalry on Knicksonline.com

Veteran

You went to Mizzou?
    Yep, and my Pop taught there which is how I know Larry Drew. I was a shorty, but I still soaked up the knowledge. But seriously, join the boat wagon. MELO is from your city. Rep your city. We will need ALL hands on deck tomorrow night here in the CHI, Wednesday in the MIL-town, and moving forward. This is the playoff run. All we need is a ticket to the dance. This is what we have all fought for and suffered.

Veteran

A friendly convo between Jimcheif and I is historical. Its the longest living rivalry on Knicksonline.com
    Now that's real talk

12th man

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Yep, and my Pop taught there which is how I know Larry Drew. I was a shorty, but I still soaked up the knowledge. But seriously, join the boat wagon. MELO is from your city. Rep your city. We will need ALL hands on deck tomorrow night here in the CHI, Wednesday in the MIL-town, and moving forward. This is the playoff run. All we need is a ticket to the dance. This is what we have all fought for and suffered.
    Melo is a fugazy. He has a tattoo of Puerto Rico on his hand but refused to play for the national team. Melo's dad is from NYC...Melo is from B-More though, if I was a Wizards fan and Melo was on Washington I would be hyped. You're as New York as Melo. Melo is like that out of town dude that tries to fit in NYC...its kinda funny to me.

Melo is a fugazy. He has a tattoo of Puerto Rico on his hand but refused to play for the national team. Melo's dad is from NYC...Melo is from B-More though, if I was a Wizards fan and Melo was on Washington I would be hyped. You're as New York as Melo. Melo is like that out of town dude that tries to fit in NYC...its kinda funny to me.

Didn't Melo spend like the first 12 years of his life in Brooklyn, and his nickname in Baltimore was lil NY.

But I think I see here you don't like Melo for some reason is that's it I noticed no matter how good he does you don't like giving him credit. Why is that do you think he's taking shine from Lin, or you never wanted to give all those players for him, or you just never liked the guy?

And no offense but your really not getting what the definition of a scorer is here the very fact that he takes and makes these difficult shots indicates that he's a scorer. Look at Kobe and Jordan they took some crazy ass shots through out their career and you can't tell me Kobe and Jordan are not scorers. No stats are gonna help your argument against Melo being a top scorer he's already established that throughout his career most NBA analyst players and coaches say this even Kobe said after himself Melo is the best offensive player in the league.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Nyknicks141
    Simple thread. If you can chose who to face in the first round of the playoffs, who would you rather face? Who do you think we match up better against? What is the reasoning?
    (This is assuming we don't win the division.)
    Stop foolin yourself and others....our Knicks dont matchup with any of the two top teams in the eastern conference, especially in a postseason series.
    It does not matter if we won two games in the "regular-season" vs both those teams....their goal from the start of the regular season has been preparation for the FINALS.

It was obvious to all NBA fans on Dec 9th, who the top-2 winning teams would be in the ECF.
    If I had the $$$ to buy Knicks postseason tickets....who the hell do u think I want to see at those expensive prices? if u picked Wade/Bron/Bosh athleticism....u damn right!!!
    Athletically D.Rose = Wade....but Lebron athleticism = the Bulls team + sum

I don't know why were playing so hard... We should be aiming for the 8th seed so we can play the Bulls.

Its like being asked what death do you prefer: to be drowned or to get burned....

I have to choose Miami, 99 all back again, Le-choke will be terrified to be out, and we will have the chance to stick it to the gel man "pat the rat" once again

Originally Posted by JS3
    Its like being asked what death do you prefer: to be drowned or to get burned....

I have to choose Miami, 99 all back again, Le-choke will be terrified to be out, and we will have the chance to stick it to the gel man "pat the rat" once again
    Bigger the stage, the more pressure there is for the Heat to crack. I go with the heat. The media will make it a huge matchup. And if Melo can stay on his tear and the bench can step up, I think we have a good chance.

Originally Posted by source24
    Bigger the stage, the more pressure there is for the Heat to crack. I go with the heat. The media will make it a huge matchup. And if Melo can stay on his tear and the bench can step up, I think we have a good chance.
    Mhhhh not so sure, I think we've played well against them on Sunday. Melo was superhuman and we still lost.

The problem is we can't beat them on the boards and they are the toughest team to defend against. We can score against them, but we struggle to slow them down offensively it seems. Maybe a series where Amar'e could help? If he could finally play a little defense that is....

Other than that, Miami is a horribly difficult matchup in a best of 7 series.

I'd say it's 50-50 with NFL Playoff rules, We'd go to South Bitch play our game as a unit, with the knowledge in mind that Melo can get things done, while Lechocke does his disappearing act, Wade picks up his mandatory minor injury, Bosh gets his empty double double and the rest of them do **** all.....yeah, I could see us beating them if the series was no series but one game like in the NFL.

But in a best of 7 series - 4 wins against the Heat with NO homecourt.....forget it.