Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J.R. Smith Supporter Perspective

After the Chicago game Woody said he wanted to bench JR and replace him with Novak but then Swish started hitting his shots. Besides, IMO there is something personal between Fields and Woodson, maybe Landry's been banging Woody's daughter? Under MDA Fields played around 30 minutes/game, under Woody he hit that mark only once... his PT's been limited to 22-23 min/game.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    After the Chicago game Woody said he wanted to bench JR and replace him with Novak but then Swish started hitting his shots. Besides, IMO there is something personal between Fields and Woodson, maybe Landry's been banging Woody's daughter? Under MDA Fields played around 30 minutes/game, under Woody he hit that mark only once... his PT's been limited to 22-23 min/game.
    I guess he figured he missed 10 in a row and now made one so maybe this is when JR gets hot....

He really does fade away from Fields in the 2nd half......The guy is high energy in spurts .......a breather for JR would not have hurt....

does Woodson have a hot daughter ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by Number3
    did u see when Woodson was about to put in Novak and Jr smith hit the 3 and made a defensive effort to turn the ball over... Novak was at the middle of the court bout to go in and Woodson sat him lol... guess he saw Jr Smith playing aggresive on D and started to get hot... he believes in him.... and Novak can not creat his own shot and doesnt penetrate or dribble
    Yeah I saw that and I was screaming for novak to come in.You say that Novak can't create his own shot and doesnt penetrate or dribble?Smith might be able to do that but he misses 60-70% of his shots even when he does that. I like Woodson has a coach BUT if he is going to start letting players run wild and throw up 30 footers and miss WHILE keeping novak and fields on the bench in cridical moments in the game then he has to go.I can't stand a coach that plays favortes and not coach a team. Novak has done so much more to help this team win then Smith has ever done.Same goes for fields!! I would play fields over smith b/c atleast he does play team ball and he is very hard to stop from scoring when close to the rim.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Smith's defense rebounding and overall play besides his streaky shooting has been great. Smith shooting woes seems like he's just shooting too hard.