Knicks @ Bucks: Wed, April 11 @ 7:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TakMan

Rotation player
A bad night? Chandler went 6/6 from the field, hit 7/7 foul shots, pulled down 11 boards and had the close out of the game.

I can take the Lin bashing from you, but when you pick on Chandler...

You sir, are an idiot.

Sorry mate but he's 100% correct. Chandler's defence was atrocious tonight, and his TO's exceptionally high. By only providing stats in your analysis -sir- you have proven to us that you did not watch the game.

CA7

Scoring Champ
True are giants did it twice. 07 and 11 when all odds stacked against them. Injuries, many road playoff games against seemingly unbeatable teams. And like u said they caught fire at right time and defied all odds. Rest is history...

Bulls and Heat may very well be the packers and niners... OKC, LA whoever being the pats... Lol

damn right, you never know, its easy to judge us off of how we played prior to Woodson taking over but we are a different team now

p.s. I'm a Jets fan and cant deal with mediocrity anymore

miked1958

Rotation player
Giants did it without a lot of key players. So can the Knicks. We just got to get those teams in a situation they are not used to

miked1958

Rotation player
damn right, you never know, its easy to judge us off of how we played prior to Woodson taking over but we are a different team now

Your turn may come soon. I think Tebow coupled with Sanchez could put them over top

miked1958

Rotation player
With that said. Really we have faired well against playoff teams. Put a spanking on pacers and Orlando twice each. Beat bullls. Held our own vs heat. Only team we can't seem to EVER BEAT is Boston

CA7

Scoring Champ
Giants did it without a lot of key players. So can the Knicks. We just got to get those teams in a situation they are not used to

Your turn may come soon. I think Tebow coupled with Sanchez could put them over top

all it takes is guys steppin up and makin effort plays. Young guys improving, like JPP did, vets keeping their poise, like Eli and coaches making sure guys are focus and as 8's would say know your enemy

hopefully I heard Tebow has made great progress

0 blocked shots and 5 turnovers equal a bad night from his perspective he made 4 or 5 of those shots in the 1st quarter and 11 boards vs a team who's biggest guy in 6'8, yet we gave up many crucial rebounds, Chandler also played the pick n roll poorly tonight

you sir are an idiot who reads into stats too much.........stats dont tell the whole story JR shot 5/13 and was -12 but we dont win this game without him, Novak was an even 0 in the +/- yet we dont win this game without him

Did you watch Chandler? Stayed in the game with 4 fouls in the 3rd quarter and played smart to not get fouled out. Who cares if his 19 points came in 4th quarter or 1st quarter. 19 points on 6 shots, without those we lose.

Yup make a straw man argument about JR or Novak's contributions even though I didn't say shit about them.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★

Damn Melo and the Jets?
no wonder we agree so much lmao

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Lol i guess im in that category. I can't stand the dude.. he just looks ignorant as hell to me.

when he's not making shots I just want to throw my tv out the window sometimes watching the guy
aha i feel you he, can be a bonehead sometimes but shooters like him can only stay cold but so long they are bound to start hitting shots sooner or later, whats really impressed me about him is his defense. I know he committed some stupid fouls in the game but just his overall defensive effort is really impressive i never realized how good of a defender JR can be.

redarmy81

Rookie
With that said. Really we have faired well against playoff teams. Put a spanking on pacers and Orlando twice each. Beat bullls. Held our own vs heat. Only team we can't seem to EVER BEAT is Boston

yeah, since woodson took over we've gone 6-3 against other playoff teams in the east. plus won twice against the bucks. lets just hope we have an easy game against the wizards so we can rest melo & chandler a lot that game, we'll need them for the two games after that..

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Did you watch Chandler? Stayed in the game with 4 fouls in the 3rd quarter and played smart to not get fouled out. Who cares if his 19 points came in 4th quarter or 1st quarter. 19 points on 6 shots, without those we lose.

Yup make a straw man argument about JR or Novak's contributions even though I didn't say shit about them.
Iv'e seen Chandler play better defense than he did in this game, he could have played a bit smarter and avoided some of those fouls & iv'e seen him take care of the ball better. I mean it's nothing major we've just seen better. on the other note im glad he stepped up with his FT's he was perfect from the line nice to see him bounce back

CA7

Scoring Champ

I'm not saying Chandler was horrible, I love that he got 19 points efficiently but defensively he was not himself which in turn is a bad game, Jenning's destroyed him in the pick n roll, he let Dunleavy and Mbah a Moute get like 5 or 6 rebounds we needed to close out possessions, he also didn't protect the rim, 0 blocks and gave the ball up too many time 5 turnovers.

I'm not bashing him but his defense is a lot better than it showed tonight but like I said, he can afford a bad night in my book as he's been a BEAST for us all year long

Damn Melo and the Jets?
no wonder we agree so much lmao

lmao it be like that.....good to see Melo and Jet fans on the board

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Bucks' Jennings and Ellis are just way too fast for our defense tonight, penetrated perimeter at will and caused Chandler to play out of his usual position.

It's sickening what Byrum did tonight against the Spurs: 30 f*cking rebounds! How the hell can one player pull down so many boards!?

CA7

Scoring Champ
Bucks' Jennings and Ellis are just way too fast for our defense tonight, penetrated perimeter at will and caused Chandler to play out of his usual position.

It's sickening what Byrum did tonight against the Spurs: 30 f*cking rebounds! How the hell can one player pull down so many boards!?

Kevin Love is like a hungry hungry hippo on the boards

CA7

Scoring Champ
He is by far the most undervalued player in NBA this year. What a player for 5 mils a year!

well he's still on his rookie deal so thats understandable

Rose won the MVP the last year of his rookie deal....talk about undervalued