Knicks @ Bucks: Wed, April 11 @ 7:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingCharles34

All Star
About one hour and 20 minutes until tipoff, Im amped about this game. Every games sorta like a do or die game for us, the playoffs have already begun for the knicks, the bucks, and the 76ers.

The two players we can count on are Chandler and Melo, im sure they'll both have good games tonight. Cant let Jennings rape us, and NY17 has a point as well. The refs have been against us all year and that could be an obstacle again tonight

jimkcchief88

All Star
Must win game tonight; stuck at work but cant wait to watch it in the break room, will try to sneak outta work by halftime! Go Knicks!

smokes

Huge Member
We need another 40+ point game by Melo or we're done. Nobody else can score besides Melo.

Start Jeffries, Fields has been terrible again lately.

And start Smith at PG, Davis is past it.

Totally disagree. It was the Chicago Bulls man, the best team in the league. Regardless of Rose or not they played without Rose for over one-third of the year and are still the best team in the NBA.

Milwaukee have no interior D, small guards, generally just not a well balanced team this year.

The only thing that concerns me is how absolutely batshit awful we played against them last game. This is gonna be a tough one but it's not like the opportunity for our other players to shine isn't there.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
There is not a better chance for Novak to redeem himself like this game..

he made ZERO 3's the past two games, so he was shitty

now, in his hometown, in front of his family and friends.. he has to to find his rhythm again

oh yeah.. that ****ing Dunleavy guy has to be stopped tonight! We don't him to be pull a Ray Allen on us again!

Plus, we should really work on our rebounding.. especially against Ilyasova, because he is an underrated rebounder

I want Shumpert to guard Ellis, he is able to shut him down..

Woody, please.. and i will say it again.. PLEASE ... don't play Toney Shitty Douglas... I genuinely hate that guy!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Great 1st quarter were shooting around 80% of course half the shots were easy layups and dunks, we need to keep dunleavy in check looks like he's turning into MJ again out there.

Abxtraxion

Benchwarmer
Great 1st quarter were shooting around 80% of course half the shots were easy layups and dunks, we need to keep dunleavy in check looks like he's turning into MJ again out there.

My hands just get thrown in the air with that "What the hell just happened" gesture every time Dunleavy gets a shot in

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Attack the interior against an undersized team. We play simple, effective basketball that stems from defense. I'm so glad that you're gone, D'antoni, you testicle.

The Bucks can't continue to make these running floaters all night. We win, as we should always win, by shutting them down.

Great 1st quarter from the starting 5.

Good to see Bibby out there instead of Lonely Douglas.

wian

Benchwarmer
Pissed at the loss to the Bulls ! I hate the Bulls ! Since Jordan, the pricks always seem to have our measure !

We must win this game !