Knicks @ Bucks: Wed, April 11 @ 7:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiyaman

Legend
:gony: WIN!

This win put a distance between us n Bucks 4 the 8th seed....Philly/Orlando next
with the final 8 games.

KingCharles34

All Star
Bucks' Jennings and Ellis are just way too fast for our defense tonight, penetrated perimeter at will and caused Chandler to play out of his usual position.

It's sickening what Byrum did tonight against the Spurs: 30 f*cking rebounds! How the hell can one player pull down so many boards!?

I missed this before, wow Bynum woulda been better then Wilt had he played back in the 70's. Hes the reason why the Lakers still have a chance of winning another championship this year, Ramon sessions has been good too. Im a big Chandler fan but it still makes me sick that Isiah drafted Channing Frye instead of Bynum

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
It was an ugly win, but i will take it!

The bucks interior defense was garbage and it showed in the 1st quarter.

We should have won this game easily, but I guess the injuries made it harder.

Our last two wins against the magic were easier due to the lack of offense by the magic.
On contrary, Bucks' offense is much better than the magic's, thats why it wasn't an easy one.

anyway, we need our injured players back as soon as possible, it's not gonna be an easy ride whatsoever

and our players need to play their best, we need everyone's energy every game

oh.. and i wish woody stays longer. Having a new coach after this season would be a stupid move

miked1958

Rotation player
yeah, since woodson took over we've gone 6-3 against other playoff teams in the east. plus won twice against the bucks. lets just hope we have an easy game against the wizards so we can rest melo & chandler a lot that game, we'll need them for the two games after that..

And there you have it. An easy game just like you asked for. Knicks up 40 plus at one point. Lol.. Now onto Miami and Boston.. Want to win both but have to have at least a split.