View Poll Results: + Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll

1 4.17%

2 8.33%

5 20.83%

10 41.67%

5 20.83%

1 4.17%
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Bucks: Wed, April 11 @ 7:30pm

we are just so much better than having to fight for the 8 spot.. damn d'antoni and his sh*t.. since woodson took over the most losses in a row we've had is 1... and thats without lin & stat. the only 3 teams we would have trouble against in the playoffs are miami, chicago and boston the way they've been playin last few weeks. and those are the 4 teams that should be in the conference semi-finals.. but here we are fighting milwaukee for 8th seed.

Originally Posted by clydeswardrobe
    A bad night? Chandler went 6/6 from the field, hit 7/7 foul shots, pulled down 11 boards and had the close out of the game.

I can take the Lin bashing from you, but when you pick on Chandler...

You sir, are an idiot.
    0 blocked shots and 5 turnovers equal a bad night from his perspective he made 4 or 5 of those shots in the 1st quarter and 11 boards vs a team who's biggest guy in 6'8, yet we gave up many crucial rebounds, Chandler also played the pick n roll poorly tonight

you sir are an idiot who reads into stats too much.........stats dont tell the whole story JR shot 5/13 and was -12 but we dont win this game without him, Novak was an even 0 in the +/- yet we dont win this game without him

A bad night? Chandler went 6/6 from the field, hit 7/7 foul shots, pulled down 11 boards and had the close out of the game.

You sir, are an idiot.
    His stats are good but he was a black hole in defense and lost nearly every rebound in the 4th quarter.

Superstar

Best win of the season.

Next game at home against Wizards hopefully we don't take them lightly and lose like we do every Friday.

Superstar

Originally Posted by CA7
    considering Miami lost to Milwaukee twice, we beat Chicago with D-Rose, Melo's back and STAT will only make us better......we have a great shot at beating the Heat and Bulls...........the Giants taught me one thing.......all you gotta do is get in and get hot at the right time.

Playoffs are a whole different game
    True are giants did it twice. 07 and 11 when all odds stacked against them. Injuries, many road playoff games against seemingly unbeatable teams. And like u said they caught fire at right time and defied all odds. Rest is history...

Bulls and Heat may very well be the packers and niners... OKC, LA whoever being the pats... Lol

Superstar

You sir, are an idiot.

Sorry mate but he's 100% correct. Chandler's defence was atrocious tonight, and his TO's exceptionally high. By only providing stats in your analysis -sir- you have proven to us that you did not watch the game.

Originally Posted by miked1958
    True are giants did it twice. 07 and 11 when all odds stacked against them. Injuries, many road playoff games against seemingly unbeatable teams. And like u said they caught fire at right time and defied all odds. Rest is history...

Bulls and Heat may very well be the packers and niners... OKC, LA whoever being the pats... Lol
    damn right, you never know, its easy to judge us off of how we played prior to Woodson taking over but we are a different team now

p.s. I'm a Jets fan and cant deal with mediocrity anymore

Superstar

Giants did it without a lot of key players. So can the Knicks. We just got to get those teams in a situation they are not used to

Superstar

Originally Posted by CA7
    damn right, you never know, its easy to judge us off of how we played prior to Woodson taking over but we are a different team now

Your turn may come soon. I think Tebow coupled with Sanchez could put them over top

Superstar

With that said. Really we have faired well against playoff teams. Put a spanking on pacers and Orlando twice each. Beat bullls. Held our own vs heat. Only team we can't seem to EVER BEAT is Boston

Giants did it without a lot of key players. So can the Knicks. We just got to get those teams in a situation they are not used to
    Your turn may come soon. I think Tebow coupled with Sanchez could put them over top
    all it takes is guys steppin up and makin effort plays. Young guys improving, like JPP did, vets keeping their poise, like Eli and coaches making sure guys are focus and as 8's would say know your enemy

hopefully I heard Tebow has made great progress

Lurker

Originally Posted by CA7
    0 blocked shots and 5 turnovers equal a bad night from his perspective he made 4 or 5 of those shots in the 1st quarter and 11 boards vs a team who's biggest guy in 6'8, yet we gave up many crucial rebounds, Chandler also played the pick n roll poorly tonight

you sir are an idiot who reads into stats too much.........stats dont tell the whole story JR shot 5/13 and was -12 but we dont win this game without him, Novak was an even 0 in the +/- yet we dont win this game without him
    Did you watch Chandler? Stayed in the game with 4 fouls in the 3rd quarter and played smart to not get fouled out. Who cares if his 19 points came in 4th quarter or 1st quarter. 19 points on 6 shots, without those we lose.

Yup make a straw man argument about JR or Novak's contributions even though I didn't say **** about them.

Originally Posted by CA7

Damn Melo and the Jets?
    no wonder we agree so much lmao

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Lol i guess im in that category. I can't stand the dude.. he just looks ignorant as hell to me.

when he's not making shots I just want to throw my tv out the window sometimes watching the guy
    aha i feel you he, can be a bonehead sometimes but shooters like him can only stay cold but so long they are bound to start hitting shots sooner or later, whats really impressed me about him is his defense. I know he committed some stupid fouls in the game but just his overall defensive effort is really impressive i never realized how good of a defender JR can be.

With that said. Really we have faired well against playoff teams. Put a spanking on pacers and Orlando twice each. Beat bullls. Held our own vs heat. Only team we can't seem to EVER BEAT is Boston
    yeah, since woodson took over we've gone 6-3 against other playoff teams in the east. plus won twice against the bucks. lets just hope we have an easy game against the wizards so we can rest melo & chandler a lot that game, we'll need them for the two games after that..