Knicks @ Bucks: Wed, April 11 @ 7:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Last time we played the bucks I mentioned how Dunleavy thinks he's MJ everytime we play them and he went for 25 in the first half. We need to stop this guy.

Shump is lucky that dunk was blocked otherwise the world would have watched him airball that dunk with how far away he started

Wow, the Milwaukee crowd is such a bunch of punks. Doing the old 3-2-1 countdown when the Knicks have the ball and the shot clock really shows 6 or 7 seconds left. I mean, seriously? C'mon.

Abxtraxion

Benchwarmer
I've ceased to watch the ballhandler during Bucks plays. I keep my eye on Dunleavy while I shout at the Knicks from my bed.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
we need a backup PG for our backup PG(baron) badly...might as well play melo all game we struggle when our bench comes in

We went from having the deepest bench to the weakest in like a matter of a week. It's Woodson's job to figure this out and he has been lacking the last couple games.

Our bench is great its just that we need them entirely in order to keep us in games, and thats not what a bench is for. Amare cant come back soon enough.

wian

Benchwarmer
2 points to 15 this quarter so far ! Why do we continue to play games where we fall asleep for large parts of the game? Where is the consistency?:teeth:

Abxtraxion

Benchwarmer
We went from having the deepest bench to the weakest in like a matter of a week. It's Woodson's job to figure this out and he has been lacking the last couple games.

It's only deep when the starting lineup actually has the full starting lineup.

TakMan

Rotation player
How the **** does this non-entity Dunleavy always become relevant vs the Knicks. You'd think they'd learn to guard a below average player like him by now. Yet another comfortable lead blown by the Knicks.

It's only deep when the starting lineup actually has the full starting lineup.

Very true, but we're going to have to live without Lin and possible Amare for the foreseeable future, unfortunately. Kind of shaking my head at sending Jordan back to the D-League at this point as well.