Knicks @ Bucks: Wed, April 11 @ 7:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
BARON DAVIS HAS ATLEAST TEN MILLION MORE TURNOVERS THAN JEREMY LIN.

we thought Davis was going to be our savior

wian

Benchwarmer
Davis 5 turnovers ! So much for those who thought he was the answer to Lin ! What a joke !

roflbot.jpg

Tie at the half? Yeah, that sounds about right. Maybe coming out for the 2nd half these two teams will decide to play some actual NBA basketball instead of this streetball nonsense. Go Knicks!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Bucks fans are little Bi*ches cry about every damn thing and want every damn call.

anyways Baron needs to stop making bonehead passes, and we need to play smarter and tighter defense.

wian

Benchwarmer
Turnovers are killing us ! As a previous poster said, we waste so many points by not looking after the ball

and to let them score 35 points on us in a quarter is pathetic D !

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Considering the Bucks can't miss and we haven't been moving the ball well, I'm pretty satisfied with a 62 a piece half, TBH.

The Bucks can't continue to hit these shots.

We can't continue to turn the ****ing ball over.

knicksgreece

Benchwarmer
Worst starting PG in the NBA.I know he wasn't gonna be a starter if Lin was ok but he was considered to be before Linsanity.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;227260 said:
Considering the Bucks can't miss and we haven't been moving the ball well, I'm pretty satisfied with a 62 a piece half, TBH.

The Bucks can't continue to hit these shots.

We can't continue to turn the ****ing ball over.

Can we continue to not play defense? How is it possible that we allow Dunleavy to have career nights against us? This guy probably sits at home and marks the calender to when he plays the knicks.

Only good thing about this game so far is Iman has looked really solid.

TakMan

Rotation player
Despite Woodson having improved our defence significantly, I've also seen our worst defensive displays under him. Indiana and this game (thus far) are the two games I'm referring to. This is amateur stuff at the moment.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Despite Woodson having improved our defence significantly, I've also seen our worst defensive displays under him. Indiana and this game (thus far) are the two games I'm referring to. This is amateur stuff at the moment.

You must have forgot that we were 8-15 in the beginning of the season. (with a loss to the bobcats under Dantoni)

TakMan

Rotation player
Can we continue to not play defense? How is it possible that we allow Dunleavy to have career nights against us? This guy probably sits at home and marks the calender to when he plays the knicks.

Only good thing about this game so far is Iman has looked really solid.

Shumpert's defence has been appalling tonight.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
lol @ the Baron Davis bashings, minus his stupid Turnovers he has played well for us & had a couple defensive stops (he's not even fully healthy) . Without Baron we would probably be down double digits by now watching douglas fail and watching bibby struggle to make it pass halfcourt. What a coincidence Melo&Baron leave the game and the bucks come alive

TakMan

Rotation player
You must have forgot that we were 8-15 in the beginning of the season. (with a loss to the bobcats under Dantoni)

Not at all. Our defence was actually much improved throughout most of the season. It's the 40 point, 4th quarter meltdown vs Indiana (blowing a 17 point lead), and this 35 point second quarter sort of scenarios that were extremely rare. The main issue with the Knicks this season was (ironically) their offensive play.