Mike Breen as an Announcer

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
You're not thinking for yourself. The media forces Breen into our minds over and over. Just because he's on a lot doesn't make him good.

Try to see it beyond that.

Put it this way MSG launched in 69 and there have only been 2 main announcers since then, Marv and Breen, the Knicks don't just give that job to anyone, they pride themselves on having the best announce crew in the NBA if you hadn't noticed which we do have(at least in my opinion).

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Yea if you listen to other commentators even my Lakers commentators Breen is actually one of the best, he's just really unbiased because he's trying to be professional so he criticizes the Knicks.

But if you listen to Utah, Boston, Chicago, or SA announcers compared to them he's pretty good.

tbh, I never really paid much attention to him until D'antonio stepped down. During our first game without D'ant... Mike Breen was all over his sack, praising him for his friendship and shit. All the while a freaking game is playing. He tried in so many ways to make Melo look like the bad guy. It was funny because everytime he wanted to say something bad about Melo...Melo would do something thrilling...all the while this mofo mike breen was still trying to find ways to bash Melo. It was the first time I've ever really acknowledge the guy...and it was only because of the way he was sucking D'ant off. Other than that...the guy is dull and often asks his broadcasting partner to explain certain espects of the game, smh...