Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Knicks vs Wizards Friday the 13th Game... Video?!

great vid but i dont like the music.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You should get a job at MSG.
    I take that as high praise coming from you

Smoke....nice "BOOM-BOOM" GT video....I like the part about the Washington Wizards lineup names "WTF"....damn! Wizards only won 14 games out of 50+ games....I hate to be the headcoach to give the Wizards their 15th win....Woody is not going to be that headcoach so we could move pass this Friday 13th game.
    Thanks Kiya, yeah the Wizards are sadly a nothing team especially without Nene I remember watching the game vs them during Linsanity and honestly wondering who the hell all these players were.

great vid but i dont like the music.
    Thanks and no worries, everyone has different taste. If I decide to make another vid I'll certainly take suggestions for the music track.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman

The Miami vs Chicago game Thursday night was the game to watch....it went into overtime with Miami using a 8 man rotation vs Chicago 10 man rotation (all 10 players receive 20 or more minutes of playingtime), Chicago bench scored 47 points of the team 96 point win....Miami was to tired & fatique they layed down in overtime.
    I watched LeBron James do a hell of a lot of **** all in the 4th and OT of that game.

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    I watched LeBron James do a hell of a lot of **** all in the 4th and OT of that game.
    He did hit a big 3 near the end of the 4th but yeah he defers to Wade all the time down the stretch.

I don't think anyone has the GT for @ Wizards.

Let's make this the thread. It's by far the best GT of ALL TIME!

OMG I held off on watching the video till today! SMOKES you glorious bastid, that was AMAZING!!@@!@#!$@#!

UN REAL. The best game thread EVER. I cant believe i'm hyped for a match up with the wizards! You have outdone yourself with this one! I totally agree on the analysis. We need Melo do continue to beast. Watching all the Lin highlights really made me realize that we miss that at the PG. To take advantage of our awesome front court we need a PG to get it there. Still I think this will be a good win hopefully we'll be able to rest starters in the 4th for sundays HYUGE game (can you make a video for every game?!?!)

I need a streaming feed as i can't find this on Canadian TV anywhere. ****ing hockey loving bastids.

Default Smokes rulez!

SMOKES!!!!!!
    ahaaaa, you are the king of video! no wonder you were promoting this left and right, east and west,
    fantasy and reality! VERY WELL DONE! proud of you, my formidable fantasy foe kiwi competitor!
    must have taken massive amounts of time to come up with all these Knick/Wizard clips, pore thru them and edit. WOW!

very funny, John Wall, Crawford and a bunch of scrubs...
    although Seraphin is becoming a monster as well...

def need tweaking on the vocals, it was fun to hear you narrate the GT, be better to hear you clearly.
    time to get a mic!

don't know why these KO rap kids can't take a little metal, it's all about the "boom" to go with the dunks and titties,
    the latter which cracked me up immensely... so cool to see a KO GT come alive with massive bazooms going boom!

Wizards have been playing better lately, not to be taken lightly.
    Shumpty Dumpty needs to sit on a Wall and not fall. cannot let that wizzie f*cker drive the paint all game.
    BD needs to make smart plays and not turn ball over.
    Junior Swish must be aggressive and not rely on jump shots, but when he does, they MUST FALL!
    I don't think Wizzies can guard the perimeter as well as Chi-town, so Novakaine must not wear off.
    Chandler...man handler... stop Crawfish and Wall! box out Seraphin!
    Melo will be Melo, let's hope his hot streak continues, and he recognizes the double team to pass, not fumble.
    KEY: LAUNDRY FOLDS - aggressive attitude a must! move, groove, and bang!
    Jefferies - may his defense serve us well, and not try to be a focus of the offense.
    just stay the f*ck out of the paint if you're not going for a rebound, I say!

F*ck the

Lol feels like a game of 2k

Great job Smokes. Nice change of pace. The timing was impeccable...

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    SMOKES!!!!!!
    ahaaaa, you are the king of video! no wonder you were promoting this left and right, east and west,
    fantasy and reality! VERY WELL DONE! proud of you, my formidable fantasy foe kiwi competitor!
    must have taken massive amounts of time to come up with all these Knick/Wizard clips, pore thru them and edit. WOW!

very funny, John Wall, Crawford and a bunch of scrubs...
    although Seraphin is becoming a monster as well...

def need tweaking on the vocals, it was fun to hear you narrate the GT, be better to hear you clearly.
    time to get a mic!

don't know why these KO rap kids can't take a little metal, it's all about the "boom" to go with the dunks and titties,
    the latter which cracked me up immensely... so cool to see a KO GT come alive with massive bazooms going boom!

Wizards have been playing better lately, not to be taken lightly.
    Shumpty Dumpty needs to sit on a Wall and not fall. cannot let that wizzie f*cker drive the paint all game.
    BD needs to make smart plays and not turn ball over.
    Junior Swish must be aggressive and not rely on jump shots, but when he does, they MUST FALL!
    I don't think Wizzies can guard the perimeter as well as Chi-town, so Novakaine must not wear off.
    Chandler...man handler... stop Crawfish and Wall! box out Seraphin!
    Melo will be Melo, let's hope his hot streak continues, and he recognizes the double team to pass, not fumble.
    KEY: LAUNDRY FOLDS - aggressive attitude a must! move, groove, and bang!
    Jefferies - may his defense serve us well, and not try to be a focus of the offense.
    just stay the f*ck out of the paint if you're not going for a rebound, I say!

F*ck the

lol rap kids.

sorry, but pod boom is played out. just like all the linkin park youtube videos.
    for those in the military, they know this song is played in all of the military video propaganda. gives me a headache just thinking about it how corny it has become.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    The Miami vs Chicago game Thursday night was the game to watch....it went into overtime with Miami using a 8 man rotation vs Chicago 10 man rotation (all 10 players receive 20 or more minutes of playingtime), Chicago bench scored 47 points of the team 96 point win....Miami was to tired & fatique they layed down in overtime.
    And the coach of the Bulls sitting D.Rose for the last 3 minutes + OT!!He was playing like **** all night but it was a bold move that not many coaches can do!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Glad Fields passed up that 3pt shot.

Good start by Boom.

Happy Birthday B.Diddy

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I love when Smith hits a 3.